55

After the words fell, Qin Jiashu's expression sank at a speed visible to the naked eye.

The sharp eyebrows and eyes fell on the sentence openwater, and no emotion could be seen. Wen Zhichu felt an invisible sense of oppression in an instant, and hurriedly closed his mouth and pretended to be dumb.

For some reason, Zhou Qing didn't come today. At this moment, there were only Qin Jiashu and him in the activity room. For a while, Wen Zhichu didn't even dare to breathe, as if it was his fault to breathe now.

Qin Jiashu closed his eyes, unable to understand English for the first time.

Wen Zhichu quietly reached out his hand, wanting to take back the composition, "How about...how about I write another one, it should be better."

Try to write something that the other party can understand.

Qin Jiashu didn't know how the other party's excellent writing could improve himself, so he held down the test paper that was slowly drawn away with his big hand, like the supreme judge, unstoppable, "Continue."

Wen Zhichu shrank her neck in fright, hooked her fingers under the table together, "Could it be... Could it be something bad."

Qin Jiashu looked at him, and the other party was also not good at writing, so he asked, "What's wrong?"

"Not good for you."

Qin Jiashu: ...

Qin Jiashu took a deep breath and forced his eyes to return to the test paper. He thought that the previous openwater had given him a lesson from the past, and he could accept everything that followed, but when he looked away, Qin Jiashu's eyelids twitched.

"what is this?"

Wen Zhichu glanced at him mischievously, and then said two words, "Goji berries..."

Looking at the dogup on the test paper, Qin Jiashu didn't move at all.

[System: Ding! The task is completed, the villain value is 64%, and the reward is RMB250. 】

Hearing that the mission was completed, Wen Zhichu was so guilty that he didn't even dare to look at Qin Jiashu, wishing he could find a place to hide.

The composition center revolves around the differences between Chinese and Western cultures, and the composition literally shows the combination of Chinese and Western cultures.

What a contradiction.

It is clear that the thought content wants to express as much as possible, but the simple literal English translation runs in the opposite direction, like a wild horse running wildly on the road in the opposite direction.

Wen Zhichu: "Sky Meow Elf."

[System: I am here. 】

[System: Where is the intention? 】

"Make him feel better."

[System: That's not necessary. 】

On Wen Zhichu's fluffy head, there was a stamp:?

[System: If you write another article, it will be regarded as harm. 】

"..."

Seeing that the other party didn't speak, Wen Zhichu said cautiously, "Why don't...don't look, I'm afraid..."

Before Wen Zhichu could speak, she heard the other party answer: "Afraid you'll make me mad?"

Wen Zhichu: ...

Seeing the man's timid expression, Qin Jiashu said, "Look at the question."

This time, he did not continue to read the composition, but directly pointed out the main points of the mistakes to Wen Zhichu, first of all, the problem of vocabulary and word order.