13

The sky was bright outside the window, and the sunlight shone into the room through the gaps in the curtains, forming strands of bright beams of light, and the dust appeared and floated in the beams.

Qin Jiashu opened his eyes, raised his hand and sat up between his brows, with a tiredness that was unusual on his handsome face. He picked up the mobile phone next to the bed and checked the time. It was eight o'clock in the morning.

Qin Jiashu went downstairs wearing loose home clothes, his strong and muscular figure seemed to be invisible under the thin and comfortable clothes.

Seeing Qin Jiashu coming down, the servant hurried forward and asked, "Master, do you need breakfast?"

Qin Jiashu responded lightly, and only after sitting down did he realize that the villa was surprisingly quiet.

"where are they?"

The servant was taken aback for a moment, and then hurriedly said: "Madam and sir accompanied the young master to the kindergarten to participate in the sports meeting."

Qin Jiashu paused holding the spoon, looked at the fish porridge in the bowl and said nothing.

In the city's international kindergarten, Qin Jiahe was chatting with a group of little guys about the heroes in their hearts.

"Of course the doraemon is the most powerful, it can change anything!"

"No, Ultraman is the most powerful!"

"No! It's Sailor Moon!"

Qin Jiahe squatted there with a dazed face, listening to this and that, and then asked sincerely, "So who is the most annoying?"

The little **** the side affirmed: "Of course Sailor Moon is the most powerful!"

As she spoke, she stretched out her little arm, and showed Qin Jiahe the picture of Sailor Moon in her children's watch.

Qin Jiahe frowned, "It's a girl paper duck."

"What's wrong with the girl, Sailor Moon saves the world just like Ultraman!"

Qin Jiahe's eyes lit up, "Then which one of them is tired?"

"Of course it's Sailor Moon! Ultraman isn't cool at all!"

After experiencing that Ultraman failed to protect his brother yesterday, Xiao Baozi said, as long as you hate Ultraman, then we are good friends.

Qin Jiahe stood up with his fleshy little body, "Sailor Moon is the cutest!"

At noon, the parent-child sports meeting in the kindergarten was over, and the little guy sat on the child seat and turned his head to look at Qin's father eagerly.

Noticing the younger son's gaze, Qin's father raised his hand and squeezed the little bun's face, "What's wrong with Xiaohe?"

"Papa."

"Eh."

"Papa, let's go to the mall."

Qin's father said, "What are you doing in the mall, what do you want, Dad will send it to you directly.

Unexpectedly, the little guy shook his head and kept going to the mall.

Qin's father and Qin's mother had no choice but to take the youngest son there. As soon as the little guy entered the mall, he ran to the children's area, and then stood still at the place where the umbrellas were sold.

Qin's mother was puzzled, "Does Xiaohe want to buy an umbrella?"

The little guy nodded, then glanced quickly, his big eyes lit up and he raised his fat finger, "I want that."