45

Seeing Wen Zhichu's unbelievable appearance, Gao Shengsheng was a little surprised, and asked, "Why, isn't it different?"

Wen Zhichu said euphemistically, "Maybe... there is a little difference."

As he spoke, he squeezed a small slit with two fingers.

Although he was more afraid of Qin Jiashu, no matter what, the other party gave him a good night last night and sent him home drunk.

He didn't know how he met the other party, but he was very grateful that the other party could send him home even though he hated him so much, otherwise tomorrow's social headlines might be him.

He became a new father last night, and now that the other party is stepping on Qin Jiashu, it's the same as swearing at him.

Gao Yisheng understood, "We are not alone, so we don't need to pay attention to those details."

"..."

[System: Have you seen it? 】

Wen Zhichu: "What?"

[System: You should learn to see from others what you don't have in yourself. 】

Wen Zhichu glanced at him, "Qin Jiashu's red mole?"

[System: ...inexplicably confident. 】

Wen Zhichu glanced at Gao Shengsheng, the other party's tool for committing the crime was taken by him, so he should not be able to continue to commit crimes.

"If... nothing, I'll go first."

As he spoke, he turned to leave.

"wait."

Wen Zhichu looked back at him, "Is there... anything else?"

I saw Gao Yisheng hesitated and then said, "You are famous in school for hating Qin Jiashu, and you can be said to be the first person against Qin Jiashu. I want to recognize you as my eldest brother, and I will hang out with you in the future."

[System: What are you doing with you, hungry for nine meals in three days? 】

"..." Wen Zhichu resolutely refused, "No...no way."

Gao Sheng was puzzled, "Why?"

Wen Zhichu had a serious expression on his face: "Cows and sheep only come in groups, beasts... beasts always travel alone."

Gao Yisheng's eyes lit up, "What you said makes sense."

"not me."

Gao Sheng:?

"Yes... Mr. Lu Xun."

"..."

As he said that, he was about to turn around and leave, but just a few steps away, he heard Gao Shengsheng's doubts behind him, "Hey, where is my glue?"

Looking at Wen Zhichu's back, "Have you seen my glue?"

Wen Zhichu bit the bullet and lied, "No... I don't know, I didn't take it."

Gao Yisheng smiled and said, "That's right, who would take the glue for nothing."

The next moment the glue fell out of Wen Zhichu's pocket.

pat—

Wen Zhichu: ...

Gao Shengsheng: ...

Wen Zhichu was a little dumbfounded for a while, and then hurriedly picked up the glue, "I...I found it for you."

[System: Tell me the truth, have you secretly learned how to be thick-skinned? 】

Wen Zhichu: ...

Gao Sheng stepped forward to take it, "Maybe you just forgot."