79

Chen Chen was a little annoyed when he heard this, because it was a matter of a man's dignity, "Who can brag, don't exaggerate!"

Ji Fengchang's voice didn't even tremble, "Labor and capital are deceiving people like dogs!"

Chen Chen:!

Zhuo! What a vicious oath.

For a moment, Chen Chen believed it, and then he shook his head violently, insisting on himself for the sake of his brother, "Impossible! Stop bragging!"

Ji Fengchang has a candid face, with such an arrogant face that he doesn't even bother to lie to you, "As long as you have eyes, you can see this, but you just pretend not to know."

It really is old tea.

Chen Chen, who was planning to yell a few words at first, suddenly turned ugly. Qin Jiashu is tall and big, but no one stipulates that if he is tall, he must be big! !

If Chen Chen was verbally humiliated before, then Ji Fengchang is now a mental blow.

Ji Fengchang looked at the person's frustration, and before he left, he didn't forget to add, "Qin Jiashu Elementary School is the best."

As he said that, he walked away in a chic way, but he did not forget to look at Chen Chen with the victor's gaze.

I saw Chen Chen standing where he was, motionless as if the pause button had been pressed, which showed that the lethality just now was not small.

Monsoon Chang smiled confidently.

Heh, I didn't expect the opponent to be hit so badly by mere height.

Isn't 1.78 meters ten centimeters worse than 1.88 meters, and I still don't admit it!

I think when he first grew to 1.8 meters, he wished to put his height on his forehead.

Chen Chen took a deep breath, no...he won't give up, it's just a blow...

However, this burst of psychological comfort did not work at all.

Is this a **** blow? This is a **** crit! !

In this tutoring session, Wen Zhichu and Qin Jiashu had some unpleasant quarrels, so that in the second half of the class, Wen Zhichu didn't ask for advice when he did the questions.

And this is also the last tuition before the mid-term exam in the next cycle. The recent English learning and tutoring have put a lot of pressure on Wen Zhichu. The pressure comes from finding that he can't do it more and more. He is obviously working hard without a moment's slack, but The grades are still falling and there is no improvement, just like a blind man who can't see the way.

So much so that it made him a little afraid of going to tutoring classes. Qin Jiashu was not gentle during tutoring, but Wen Zhichu has gradually adapted to it after getting along recently.

Today, he accidentally said that he would go to the supermarket with Xiao Shen after class, in order to ease the serious atmosphere caused by his two wrong questions.

At that time, Qin Jiashu looked at him coldly, "If you can't put your mind right, don't learn."

I don't know which nerve he was stung by whether his mind was right, Wen Zhichu directly thought that the other party didn't want him to have more contact with Chen Chen.

Think about it too, after all, Chen Chen can be regarded as the peach blossom of the protagonist.

Normally, he would not dare to be angry if he was too courageous when he was gentle and childish, but the pressure accumulated too much, and he was aggrieved by being attacked by someone, as if his heart was held in his hands and squeezed, and his uncomfortable breathing was heavy. Some, that beautiful and innocent little face lost the cautious smile, and I didn't talk to anyone in the second half of the class.