40

Zhou Qing looked at the letter and was moved for a moment, "She asked you to write it for me?"

Wen Zhichu nodded, "Are you moved?"

"Moved." Zhou Qing gently wiped away the tears from the corners of his eyes.

Wen Zhichu said, "You...you can cry if you want to."

Zhou Qing was taken aback, and looked at the young man standing beside him with some surprise.

Wen Zhichu: "She said let her know that she is happy."

Zhou Qing: …

Very good, I will not be moved immediately.

Putting the letter away, Zhou Qing glanced at him gratefully, "No matter what, thank you."

As he spoke, he took out a piece of chocolate from the hole in the table, "You take this."

Embarrassed, Wen Zhichu waved his hand as a tactful rejection, "No...no need, it should be."

"Is there anything wrong with this? You help write the delivery, and I'll just give you a piece of chocolate."

"It's really not necessary."

"Take it."

There is still half a year before the Spring Festival, but the scene of shirking things is staged ahead of schedule.

"no thanks."

Zhou Qing: "What's the matter, you take it, thank you for writing it."

Wen Zhichu bit the bullet, "No...you're welcome, I'll give you the money."

Zhou Qing: …

For a while, I didn't expect the other party to be so honest.

Zhou Qing forcefully stuffed the chocolate into Wen Zhichu's hand, "Take it, just pretend I don't know."

[System: Are you suffering from eye disease and then ear disease? 】

Wen Zhichu: ...

After this little episode, Wen Zhichu came to Qin Jiashu's cabinet with the envelope containing the money, afraid that the self-recommendation letters would come out like mountains and seas like last time, Wen Zhichu gently opened a small slit, and quickly stuffed it in.

At this time, the sound of chaotic footsteps came from my ear, Wen Zhichu glanced at the time and planned to go back to class, when he bumped into a tall figure as soon as he walked out of class one.

Wen Zhichu's eyes widened for a moment, it was none other than Qin Jiashu.

Seeing each other early in the morning, Qin Jiashu was obviously surprised, but he didn't show it on his face. His downcast eyes fell on his white and tender cheeks. The red fingerprints from last night had long since disappeared with time. When he turned his gaze away, he met Wen Zhichu's terrified face. Eye.

Seeing him, Wen Zhichu suddenly remembered the fear of being dominated last night, and the words of the other party seemed to be still in his ears.

Never appear in front of me in the future.

Wen Zhichu was a little panicked for a moment, wanting to quickly get out of the opponent's sight.

Then before Qin Jiashu could warn, he ran out in a flash.

Jiang Yu and a boy in a senior year school uniform came here, talking something, the next moment he felt a gust of wind blowing in front of him, Zhu Mian recognized the person who ran out of the afterimage, and grabbed him, "Yes you!"