64

The two looked at the content on the letter paper, both were speechless.

Qin Jiashu followed all the way, knowing that it was Wen Zhichu who sent it out.

Meng Yan recognized the handwriting on the letter paper and knew it was written by Wen Zhichu.

Looking at the warm words on the letter paper, the two had different hearts, but they came to the same answer.

Qin Jiashu and Meng Yan: "He likes me."

This letter stated frankly that Meng Yan liked a "tree", she was embarrassed to look at Qin Jiashu, and hurriedly folded the letter paper again in embarrassment.

I planned to let Qin Jiashu see how others praised her, but the other party's efforts were a little bit off track.

Meng Yan shook her head in her heart.

Mistake, misstep.

But fortunately, Wen Zhichu loved Wujiwu and didn't write bad things about that "tree" in the letter.

Meng Yan smiled sweetly at Qin Jiashu, "It might really be someone else's prank."

It seems to be a love letter, but it is actually a letter of persuasion, and it becomes a declaration of love in people's eyes.

Qin Jiashu smiled elegantly, "Maybe."

The two smiled lightly and said nothing, with a total of eight hundred minds.

At this time, the letter is like an article on a Chinese test paper. When asked what descriptions the author used in this article to express what, the two answers were not right, but they seemed to read each other's answers, and the results were surprisingly consistent.

On the other hand, Wen Zhichu didn't know that the letter he sent was being analyzed as a language reading, but he went to the bathroom and planned to take out his mobile phone to contact the buyer.

[Greenhouse Mushroom: Are you there? 】

[The most handsome on the surface: you turn around. 】

The two met before after the first transaction in Class Nine. Wen Zhichu looked at the news and turned his head, and he saw the most handsome man on the surface.

[System: He is so romantic. 】

"..."

After the delivery of the courier was completed, Wen Zhichu stepped forward a few steps and came to the person, "The earth...the earth is the most handsome."

The man put his hand next to his ear, "What are you talking about? Louder!"

"The ground... the surface is the most handsome."

I saw the other party showing a standard eight-teeth smile, "That's right, it's me."

[System: Every movement of his has been carefully planned. 】

Wen Zhichu: ...

He definitely heard it just now.

[System: It turns out that everyone's selective symptoms are different. I want to record this in the human observation diary. 】

Wen Zhichu:?

[System: He is deaf, you are blind. 】

Wen Zhichu: "Actually, you don't have to remember."

[System: Why? 】

Wen Zhichu: "As long as I want, I can also be selectively deaf."

【System: So special~】