10

The driver wanted to stop Qin Jiashu, but he had already entered the campus, so he couldn't leave Qin Jiahe's little bun on the car.

Qin Jiahe saw his illiterate brother disappear completely, so he obediently sat back on the seat.

Little Baozi said like an adult, "Let's go, go to work."

driver:…

What kind of work is going to a kindergarten.

The fan was a folding umbrella, and it was wrapped with an umbrella cover. Qin Jiashu didn't notice anything unusual, but conveniently put it in the net pocket on the side of the schoolbag.

The dazzling boy is walking on the campus road, even if he is wearing a uniform school uniform, he can be noticed in the crowd at a glance. The school uniform on his body is clean and tidy, and he will not wear it indiscriminately for the sake of being cool. and raunchy.

Qin Jiashu walked in front, and many people came up to say hello.

"Good morning."

Qin Jiashu smiled, with a gentle curve on his mouth, "Good morning."

Someone started, and naturally someone followed. The shy girl walking aside mustered up her courage, "Good morning, Qin."

Qin Jiashu turned his head sideways, "Good morning."

"Senior Qin, good morning."

"morning."

No matter in terms of family knowledge or appearance, everything is perfect.

But what no one noticed was that Qin Jiashu's steps were bigger than when he first entered the campus.

Ji Fengchang stood in front of the sophomore teaching building and saw him from a long distance away. As a brother, he would naturally stop and wait, and then watched Qin Jiashu walk over pretending to be a man.

Ji Fengchang imitated the appearance of the female classmate just now, partly shy and partly timid, "Senior Qin, good morning~"

The arc of Qin Jiashu's mouth straightened instantly, "You are disgusting."

Long Monsoon:…

Doggy! Well said brother!

Ji Fengchang looked at the other party left and right, and found that Qin Jiashu didn't have any water stains from the rain, "Did the driver bring you here today?"

Qin Jiashu responded indifferently.

Chief Ji Feng whistled, "It's really strange."

In fact, Qin Jiashu used to be his family's driver until he was fifteen years old. He started to ride to school by himself after he entered high school, and would take a taxi or hail a taxi in case of special weather.

Although he didn't say it himself, Chief Ji Feng knew it in his heart.

It's just an excuse for the other party to go to school. The real purpose is to spend less time with the newborn son of the Qin family. Although this elder brother doesn't show it on the surface, he has already been annoyed by this younger brother in his heart.

The rain stopped not long after getting off the bus. Wen Zhichu put away the umbrella and shook it, shaking off most of the water droplets on the umbrella surface, then put the umbrella into the plastic bag prepared in advance and carried it.

Looking up at the sky, the gray area looks dark and heavy, and the mood is quite heavy.

"I hope it doesn't rain again today."