90

When Qin Jiashu returned to the room, he rarely took out a cigarette from the drawer. After being with Wen Zhichu, he knew that the other party didn't like him, and he had rarely smoked it.

With the fire extinguished between his fingers, he looked down at Wen Zhichu's photo on his phone.

Most of the angles are candid shots, each of which is stored in the hands and the computer, and even a firewall is set up.

Yun Yan spat out from her mouth, her black eyes were filled with the reflection of the photo, seeing the smiling face of the person, her mood improved a lot.

He is well aware of his own paranoia, Wen Zhichu is timid, if he confesses to others from the beginning, it may scare them badly.

But no matter what his behavior is, it's fine to be him in the end, as long as Wen Zhichu is there, even if they just stay together and don't talk.

The other party was too special in his heart, as if buried in the flesh and blood, irreplaceable.

In the evening, Qin's mother came and knocked on the door, and said a lot of things unilaterally. Qin Jiashu lowered his eyes and wondered whether he listened or how much he listened to.

"That kid must be very good."

This was the only time Qin Jiashu said in this conversation, "He's fine."

So good that he surrendered willingly and refused to let go.

After a short day of relaxation during the holiday, he returned to the intense preparations.

Maybe he also knows that the goal is too far away, Wen Zhichu studies every day almost to the point of forgetting to eat and sleep.

During tutoring, compared to two months ago, he worked very hard. Looking at the person who was working hard, Qin Jiashu saw all the hard work of the other party, but he never said anything to make the other party relax.

Unless Wen Zhichu voluntarily gave up on this matter, he would not intervene in any way, after all, that would be irresponsible to him.

Qin Jiashu is not good at expressing, except when he confessed at the beginning, he rarely talked about his love feelings. He thought that actions and results represented everything.

What he has to do is to lead people up, to become a better and better person, to let him have a place for himself, without looking at anyone.

So his desire will never appear when the other party is studying hard, even if he wants to, he will restrain himself. He also knows that his attitude is harsh during tutoring, but he has to do it if he can't bear it.

Wen Zhichu finished the paper and handed it to the other party. Seeing that there were still a few minutes before the end of get out of class, he swallowed nervously, almost timed out.

"I finished writing..."

Qin Jiashu took it over for someone to check, time passed by, the bell rang for the end of get out of class, Mu Qing and the others greeted each other and left one after another.

Wen Zhichu stretched out his head, looked nervously at the paper in his hand, and waited for a while before listening to him: "Yes, except for the composition, there is no unreasonable loss of points."

Wen Zhichu heaved a sigh of relief when he heard this, "How much is that?"

"One hundred and twenty nine."

When Wen Zhichu heard it, her eyes sparkled instantly, and she hugged him excitedly, "Really?!"

"Ok."