87

The winter wind was bleak, and the wind blew on her face like a scraper. Seeing that there were still some tears on Meng Yan's face that she had to wipe away in the future, Wen Zhichu turned her body slightly to shield her from the wind.

He had never talked about friends, and he only kissed Qin Jiashu when he was so tall. He was still a man, and he had never coaxed girls at all. Seeing Meng Yan's sad look, his fingers were tangled together.

Then I remembered that famous saying.

"Meng Yan..."

Meng Yan looked at him with red eyes.

Wen Zhichu pointed to the bare tree in front of him, "Look at that tree, what did you think of..."

Meng Yan cast her eyes to look, but she couldn't think of anything left and right, so she turned her head to look at Wen Zhichu.

Wen Zhichu took a deep breath, sorry, Dean.

[System: Why are you sorry for him? 】

The next moment, the person continued: "Like the head of the dean..."

Tmall Elf: …

Thinking of the Dean's Mediterranean Sea, Meng Yan couldn't help laughing.

Seeing the scene where the blind cat met the dead mouse, the Sky Meow Elf was speechless.

[System: I didn't expect it to be really useful. 】

Wen Zhichu: "Of course, the most famous sayings will never change."

Sky Meow Elf:?

"Happiness is built on the suffering of others."

The last time when Mu Qing was comforted by the No. 6 Middle School next door, he used his own painful example to restore Mu Qing's mood.

It can be seen that this trick is very useful.

[System: Then how did you know to transfer the pain to the dean this time? 】

Wen Zhichu bowed her head shyly, "I want to treat myself better."

Sky Meow Elf: ...

Only the world where the teaching director was injured was reached.

Meng Yan originally planned to write a piece of youthful pain literature to commemorate her broken love, but the weather was too cold, and she trembled when she spoke without the atmosphere, so she had to give up.

After the two left, they went back to the dormitory building. The air in the unpopular dormitory was cold. Wen Zhichu hurriedly took out the remote control of the air conditioner and turned it on to warm air.

About five minutes later, the heat dissipated throughout the dormitory, Wen Zhichu took off his heavy coat, and swished into the quilt like a slippery fish.

Looking at the time, the other party estimated that it would take five minutes to come back.

He counted the time in his mind, five minutes later, Qin Jiashu opened the door and walked in.

The door opened, bringing in a fleeting burst of cool air, and Wen Zhichu popped his head out of the bed.

Since establishing a relationship with no name or distinction, Wen Zhichu always waited for Qin Jiashu to come back before going to bed.

It's not that I want to wait for the other party to come back to do something, but just take a look and feel at ease.

Qin Jiashu looked at him with deep eyebrows, didn't say anything, and walked to his bed, it was not an illusion, Wen Zhichu really relied on him more than ever during this time.