74

Wen Zhichu looked at Qin Jiashu in disbelief.

I saw Qin Jiashu Fengshen's handsome face was serious, full of seriousness, "You are excellent."

Wen Zhichu and Tianmiao Fairy are completely dumbfounded by one person. Could it be that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

He once thought that the Tianmeow Elf had trusted him enough, and would give him affirmation and encouragement whenever setbacks and tasks came, but he didn't expect Qin Jiashu to fight halfway and fight all the way to the top

[System: Fortunately, today is not a rainy day. 】

From Wen Zhichu's fluffy head, a question slowly appeared:?

[System: I'm afraid he will be struck by lightning. 】

Wen Zhichu: ...

The Tianmeow Elf was also full of surprises for a while. In terms of brainwashing, this was the first time he had met a comparable opponent.

but…

The Sky Meow Elf looked away and smiled.

Heh, the protagonist is still too young, Wen Zhichu's brain circuit is not that of an ordinary person, it is impossible to be confused by these three or two words.

Immediately, his eyes turned to Wen Zhichu, and he saw that the other party lowered his head, with a forced smile on the corner of his mouth, obviously lost himself in the other party's compliments.

Sky Meow Elf: ...

Zhuo! Also boast happy.

Wen Zhichu lowered his head, forced his reason, and continued to dispel the filter in the other party's eyes, "Actually... I'm not that good, you don't have to..."

"That's how you are in my heart." Qin Jiashu didn't look at him, as if he was talking about something very ordinary.

Wen Zhichu blinked in a daze.

[System: Damn it, I'm so excited]

Wen Zhichu: ...

Thank you, my heart is restless.

Wen Zhichu struggled for a long time, and wanted to say something, when the bell rang for the end of get out of class, Qin Jiashu picked up the manual and glanced sideways at the person, then walked away.

[System: Boy, give up, you are no match for him. 】

Wen Zhichu made a puzzled voice, "Why?"

[System: The lens of his filter for you is made of bulletproof glass. 】

Wen Zhichu: ...

After class, Wen Zhichu also packed up the stationery and test papers, and the midterm exam is two weeks away. If you don't want to make the English teacher furious, you must work harder at this stage.

Then he left in a hurry, intending to make good use of every minute and memorize more words and grammar.

The activity room returned to tranquility again, and the fading light from the shining sun shone into the house through the glass windows.

I saw a young girl sitting at the table, at a beautiful age like a flower, but her complexion was uglier than eating shit.

Zhou Qing: …

It turns out that selective blindness is useless. After all, the eyes can't see, but the ears can still hear, but the eyes can be closed, so how can the ears be closed! !

Who can share this secret with her! It can be a person or a ghost! !

Then Zhou Qing sat there with his head in his arms and doubted himself.