60

After a while of silence, Qin Jiashu spoke first, "This friend of mine..."

Ji Fengchang stretched out a finger to touch Qin Jiashu's lips, "Wait a minute."

Qin Jiashu was speechless for a while, his face was very calm, but he was thinking of countermeasures for the lie to be exposed.

I saw Ji Fengchang raised his hand to drink a glass of wine, with a ferocious expression on his face, and the next moment, there was a deafening bang in his ear, "You actually made friends behind my back?!"

Qin Jiashu: ...

Ji Fengchang's eyes were 4 parts shocked, 3 parts puzzled, 2 parts sad, and 1 part with swear words.

Ji Fengchang put his face on his shoulders and shook Qin Jiashu's broad and strong shoulders, "You bitch, have you forgotten what you said when you were young?!"

Qin Jiashu's eyelids twitched.

Ji Fengchang came to Duan Hongyan Literary, "I promised to be the best little friend!"

"..."

Qin Jiashu was speechless for a moment, and he didn't know why he would pay the two hundred and five when he was a child.

Then he took a deep breath, "He can't compare with you."

Ji Fengchang: "You still compare him to me? Sure enough, you guys are all alike!"

Qin Jiashu: ...

The image of Qin Jiashu's two-faced person was already revealed when he was in kindergarten. Ji Fengchang and him naturally knew what kind of person each other was when they were young. Because Qin Jiashu has always maintained a perfect appearance, he never made true friends. Ji Fengchang Naturally, he monopolizes the position of Qin Jiashu's good brother.

In addition, Qin Jiashu's outstanding abilities are the focus, and being friends with such a person will directly double his face.

But now the **** actually told him that there were other dogs outside.

Ji Fengchang: "Who is he?"

Qin Jiashu looked away, "You don't know me."

"You have a guilty conscience."

"No."

Ji Fengchang: "Then why don't you look at me?!"

"...guilty heart."

"..."

Ji Fengchang was shocked, this **** didn't even lie to him.

Qin Jiashu sighed.

Ji Fengchang felt as if his tail had been stepped on for a moment, "Are you impatient with me?"

Qin Jiashu: ...

Co-author Now he breathes all wrong.

Ji Fengchang: "Tell me who it is."

Qin Jiashu couldn't think of a name for a while, so he invited international friends to perfunctory, "Li Hua."

Ji Feng folded his arms, "Fuck, this name sounds like a troublesome guy."

No, every day I ask someone to help me write essays on the test papers.

Qin Jiashu glanced at him silently, and suddenly felt that the other party's two hundred and five would be fine.

Ji Fengchang gritted his teeth and asked, "What's the matter with him?"

Qin Jiashu recounted today's sighting scene and the previous foggy dream.

Ji Fengchang was taken aback when he heard this, "This Li Hua is not being treated like a fish."