21

Wen Zhichu was taken aback when he heard this, and then murmured: "Then I'd better continue writing love letters."

[System: You are only promising at this point. 】

However, ten minutes later, Wen Zhichu sat at the table and still didn't move a pen.

Tmall Elf couldn't see it.

[System: It really doesn't work, you can copy an article online. 】

Wen Zhichu frowned, tightly clenched the pen in his hand, and said disapprovingly, "This is defrauding consumers."

The Tmall Elf doesn't care, and is even very rampant.

[System: So what? 】

Wen Zhichu looked serious, "He can call 12315 to sue me."

Tmall Elf: …

"And if I really report it, I will pay him ten times the fee."

Write twenty-five, report two hundred and five, and if you are really reported, you will have to pay two hundred yuan.

And the two hundred yuan is not money to him now, but life.

Looking at the white letter paper, Wen Zhichu's mind went blank. No wonder someone wanted to find someone to write for him. He pursed his mouth slightly. It turned out that it was really difficult.

[System: If you copy an article on the Internet, the other party will not know. 】

"Isn't that plagiarism?"

[System: You don't want to do it? 】

Wen Zhichu shook his head firmly, "The Party and the people are watching."

Finally, after two hours of hard work, the love letter of several hundred words was finally completed.

Wen Zhichu carefully folded the love letter and put it in the envelope, because the other party didn't give a name, so I haven't written it yet, and I plan to ask tomorrow.

Then he lay back on the bed and fell asleep.

After a good night's sleep, Wen Zhichu went to school as usual, but when he arrived at the bus station, the bus was late and did not come.

Wen Zhichu took out his mobile phone to check the time, and decided to walk to school.

[System: What is that? 】

Not far from the bus stop, the Tmall Elf opened his mouth in doubt.

[System: You are on the left. 】

Wen Zhichu turned his head to look, and saw two people not far to his left, one in a suit and leather shoes was holding a blueprint in his hand, the other was wearing overalls and gloves, holding a bucket of red dye in his hand, and was painting a wall. wearing something.

When the two walked away, a big "Demolition" came into view.

[System: Is that house going to be demolished? 】

Wen Zhichu swallowed, and looked eagerly, "Yes."

[System: Doesn't this family have a place to live? 】

Before Wen Zhichu could answer, Tmall Elf continued: 【They are so pitiful. 】

"..."

Wen Zhichu was speechless for a moment, he also wanted to be as pitiful as these people.

After arriving at the school, Wen Zhichu took advantage of the early self-study time to go to the bathroom and send a message to the buyer.

[Greenhouse Mushroom: Do I need to note your name? 】