20

Wen Zhichu looked at the introduction on the phone and was silent for a while, then looked at the penultimate one and stepped forward and said, "Why haven't you passed yet?"

Wen Zhichu turned to look at him, it seemed that "You still have the guts to ask" was written on his face.

The penultimate one stepped forward and grabbed Wen Zhichu's neck, "What kind of expression do you have, I tell you that the strongest relationship in the world is family."

Wen Zhichu: ...

In the end, the penultimate one successfully added a friend as he wished.

Qin Jiashu took the school uniform and returned to the teaching building. Instead of going directly to the class, he walked past the window of Class 6 on the second floor in retaliation. The male student who had just recovered from his complexion instantly shivered.

On the other side, he had a usual gentle and elegant smile, and his gestures were full of elegance, but now his eyes were frivolous, as if he was looking at an ant that was allowed to play with him, and his deep pupils seemed to hide a huge black trap. He only looked at it. He lowered his head hurriedly at a glance, cold sweat broke out on his forehead, fear and powerlessness flooded his whole body, and his whole body trembled slightly for a while.

Qin Jiashu looked at him quietly, obviously knowing that the other party did not cherish the last chance he gave him.

The male student sat on the seat with his head bowed. He ran out of the changing room all the way back to the classroom. I don't know how many falls he fell on the way. Now there is a large piece of broken skin on his left forearm, although it is only slightly red. Bloodshot, but the wound was burning with pain.

The original bruises on his forehead had been replaced by black bruises. He looked at the table, but felt that his eyes were pitch black, and he was restless, as if there was a time bomb beside him that might explode at any moment.

When I looked up again, the person standing outside the door had disappeared.

The male student's heart skipped a beat. Whether the other party will report him is unknown.

Thinking of the possibility of such a male student, he felt like sitting on pins and needles. This kind of physical and mental torture made him breathless.

If I knew it would happen... If I knew it would happen, he would never have messed with him back then!

Qin Jiashu came to the activity room assigned by the school to the student union, skillfully took out the key from his pocket, opened the door and walked in.

Only he has the key to the activity room, so the room is empty at this time.

The tall and straight boy threw his school uniform on the sofa, lifted the hem of his jacket with his bony hands, and took off his jersey.

The smooth muscle lines and mermaid lines are more obvious under the sunlight. His shoulders are broad, his waist is narrow, his arms are long, his muscles are tight but not stretched, and he is full of vigor.

Qin Jiashu took the jacket of the summer school uniform and put it on his body, but when he was about to put on the jacket, his hands stopped.

I saw a shiny pig's head, winking at him under the bright sunlight.

Qin Jiashu: ...

He glanced at it twice, then decisively and indifferently tore off the sticker from the school uniform, raised his hand and threw it into the trash can.

Qin Jiashu leaned back on the sofa, tilted his head back, he preferred to see other people suffer physically and mentally than to take direct revenge.