76

At the same time as the Tianmeow Elf praised him, the news of the completion of the mission also sounded in his mind.

[System: Geshi Yingxiong, the task is completed, the villain's value is 79%, and the reward is rm□□0. 】

Wen Zhichu pursed his lips, "Why do I think you use weird words?"

[System: No, I learned idioms from you. 】

Wen Zhichu: ... Then it's even more strange, okay?

Seeing Wen Zhichu's complex expression, the Tianmiao elf continued.

[System: It seems that you still have some ideas about your idioms. 】

"..." Wen Zhi argued, "Actually, my Chinese is pretty good, but you don't know it."

[System: The lying child has no front teeth? 】

He subconsciously pressed the tip of his tongue against his teeth.

Wen Zhichu: ...

What is he guilty of...

Then Wen Zhichu discovered something was wrong, "Why is the news that the villain's mission is completed only now."

[System: Why else, because the task has been completed. 】

Wen Zhichu: "Didn't I put money in that letter to seal my feelings?"

[System: No success. 】

"why?"

[System: Because true love is invincible. 】

Wen Zhichu: ...

Why didn't you say it earlier, and blind him for a dollar.

Seeing people have doubts, Tianmiao elf explained.

[System: If you didn't save the senior student just now, Qin Jiashu, who is the protagonist, will definitely go to save him when he passes by. 】

Wen Zhichu was puzzled, "Why are you so sure?"

[System: Because the protagonist was kidnapped by this article morally. 】

"..."

[System: So the other party will become his peach blossom. 】

Wen Zhichu froze for a moment, "It means that I persecuted him and robbed him of peach blossoms?"

[System: You are so vicious. 】

Wen Zhichu: ...

It's a good one.

The Tianmeow elf was particularly satisfied, as expected, the Lord God favored him, and all he was given was material for being a villain, the last one owed, this one was unlucky.

The evening wind made the boy's already messy hair even more messy, Qin Jiashu turned sideways to block the wind behind him, looked at Wen Zhichu's blushing face, and licked his lips dryly, feeling itchy.

Those who saw that bright and flattering smile just now moved their hearts very much.

Qin Jiashu's black eyes were half-closed, and his deep Tan-like pupils shone with a sly light.

Wen Zhichu is really good at acting like a baby, not the kind of deliberate contact to pull the distance, but very good at making decisions, one word can tease the mind.

He looks innocent and harmless to humans and animals. He is not stunning or aggressive, but he is very attractive, especially his eyes, which seem to be full of light. Every time he does something wrong, he lowers his head and stammers. If you can't say a word, those who don't know think it's someone else's fault.