68

[System: Ding! The task is completed, the villain's value is 75%, and the reward is 300 yuan. 】

A mechanical voice sounded in his mind, and Wen Zhichu looked at the red mark on the other's forehead and swallowed.

This knock must have been serious, all the nonsense came out.

Wen Zhichu: "Sky Meow Elf."

[System: I am here. 】

Wen Zhichu: "He can't be stupid."

[System: Why don't you ask? 】

Looking at the handsome face of the other party, Wen Zhichu stammered nervously, "That...does it matter to you, are you okay?"

Qin Jiashu looked at the man's flustered face, as if the other party was only concerned about his injury, and automatically ignored the sentence of liking just now.

"fine."

Wen Zhichu heaved a sigh of relief after hearing this, "Then...that's good."

As he said that, he was about to pull his hand out, but who knew that his hand seemed to be welded to the opponent's hand, motionless.

Wen Zhichu was stunned for a moment, then he worked up his strength, then weakened, and exhausted three times.

Laughing to death, I can't get it out at all.

[System: What are you doing? Pull mushrooms? 】

Wen Zhichu: ...

Wen Zhichu turned to look at the other party, "Are you really okay?"

Qin Jiashu responded lightly: "Yes."

"Then... that's good, let's go to KFC."

Qin Jiashu looked at the man's slightly bewildered expression, and said again, "I like you."

Wen Zhichu looked at him in disbelief, and just when Qin Jiashu thought that the other party was going to give him a response, Wen Zhichu's steps changed direction instantly, "Let's go to the hospital."

Qin Jiashu: ...

Looking at the red mark on the forehead, Wen Zhichu felt as if ten thousand groundhogs were rising and falling in his heart.

Such a handsome guy, how can he become a fool after knocking him down? !

"Sky Meow Elf."

[System: What's wrong? 】

Wen Zhichu: "I seem to have found someone more unlucky than me."

[System: You are being humble. 】

Wen Zhichu: ...

After saying what he liked, Qin Jiashu looked at the other party with dark eyes, but the other party's reaction seemed to be different from what he had imagined. I don't know if it was an illusion, but he seemed to read a trace of pity in Wen Zhichu's eyes.

Don't let go of people, Wen Zhichu doesn't get entangled anymore, now the most important thing is to take people to have a look.

Suddenly shouldering the mission, Wen Zhichu straightened out her small chest.

As a villain, to save the protagonist, Wen Zhichu lowered his head and smiled, and Di Jia would avoid his edge when he saw it.

I didn't say any more, and I planned to walk in the direction of the hospital while holding the person.

Qin Jiashu realized that something was wrong, raised his hand to grab the fabric of the other party's nape, and pulled him back, "Where are you going?"