48

When Wen Zhichu heard this, he looked at Qin Jiashu in a daze like a fool, no one had ever taught him to do this.

When I was a child, I was loved by my parents, and I was lively and lively. I was never bullied, and I never worried about these things. I just know not to do bad things, and just be a good and polite child according to what my parents taught me.

When he grew up, his parents left, he was kicked around like a football, tossed among relatives, he was bullied and dared not speak up, no one supported him and no one taught him to fight back.

Although there is no need for people to teach you how to fight back when you are beaten, many people will instinctively protect themselves, but Wen Zhichu forcibly suppressed it, he didn't want to cause trouble, if he fought back, it might be worse than he imagined a lot of trouble...

Wen Zhichu stood there for a while and hesitated.

Qin Jiashu looked at him without moving for a long time, and said in a piercing voice, "Don't want to?"

Wen Zhichu stammered and said, "No...don't dare."

"..."

Qin Jiashu was sullen in his heart, unable to go up or down, and said with a dark face, "Why don't you dare if I let you fight?"

This sound made Wen Zhichu tremble with fright, those who didn't know it thought that the two people standing together in the distance were the same.

The man's arm was captured behind Qin Jiashu's back, and he couldn't move it. When Wen Zhichu said he didn't dare, he was relieved for a moment and wanted to laugh out loud.

Wow, I met a living Bodhisattva.

"Let's report to the police."

Plop - Wen Zhichu felt his legs sink as soon as he finished speaking.

"You still punch me."

Wen Zhichu: ...

I didn't expect to be a living Hades.

The man panicked immediately when he heard the alarm, and looked at Wen Zhichu, "I'm sorry just now, I was agitated, I shouldn't, it's only ten yuan, it's such a big deal, so how about it, you hit me until you're happy Is it okay for you?"

As he said that, he was about to pull Wen Zhichu's hand towards his face, Qin Jiashu's dark eyes looked at his brows, and Wen Zhichu hurriedly withdrew his hand when he saw the flattering face, and took a few steps back.

In a society ruled by law, it is not advisable to control violence with violence.

Finally, the three went to the local police station.

The police officer on duty looked at the three young students walking in and asked, "Do you need any help, little comrade?"

Wen Zhichu looked at the policeman and was a little nervous for a while, "I was... robbed."

The policeman's eyes drifted away from the three of them, "Let's sit down and talk first."

After the three of them sat down, the policeman first asked the three of them for their personal information, and then said to the most seriously injured person, "Let me dictate the history of the case first, recall the time and place as much as possible, and state how I was robbed."

The man was speechless for a moment.

The police officer glanced at him and observed the injuries on his body. His cheeks were bruised and his forehead was obscured by his hair. The police officer thought he had injured his brain, and asked concerned: "I can't remember? Did you go to the hospital?" "