84

When Wen Zhichu walked into the door of the building, he waved to someone, "Attention...be careful."

Then he turned and went upstairs.

Wen Zhichu said, "I didn't expect him to be so generous."

He wanted to destroy someone's car before, but the other party's adult ignored the villain's fault and sent him home.

[System: Otherwise, he is the protagonist. 】

Wen Zhichu nodded in agreement this time.

[System: The task is completed, the villain value is 84%, and the reward is RMB.500. 】

The mechanical sound came to mind, Wen Zhichu staggered, his front teeth almost hit the ground.

[System: Ahhhhhh! 】

Wen Zhichu's heart was pounding because of the empty step just now, and there was a buzzing of the sky meow elf in his mind.

"what's your name?"

[System: I'm afraid your front teeth will fall out and you won't be able to scream. 】

Wen Zhichu: ...

It still has to be you, sweet meow.

Seeing the sudden arrival of 500 yuan on WeChat, Wen Zhichu was at a loss, "Why did I get the task reward?"

[System: Of course the task is completed. 】

Wen Zhichu: "Why?"

[System: Shouldn't you know this better? 】

Wen Zhichu nodded with a clear face, "Oh, you don't know either."

Sky Meow Elf: ...

Yirenyitong was still wondering about the success of this mission, and had no idea that Wen Zhichu's goodbye broke Qin Jiashu's plan.

Qin Jiashu watched the other party's figure disappear into the corridor, feeling speechless for a while.

I thought that Wen Zhichu would ask his request again, although he refused, he would agree without hesitation, but who knew that the other party ended it too happily and without delay.

There is no way to play at all.

If "White Lotus Cheats" is a track that allows the train to run normally, then Wen Zhichu is the one who carries the train.

Totally off the rails...

In the blink of an eye, it entered November, and seeing that winter was about to begin, the weather gradually turned cold. Wen Zhichu got up early and went to school every day and put on a heavy coat.

At the same time, the No. 1 Middle School recommendation list was also released, and it was specially posted on the honor roll that you can see when you enter the campus. Wen Zhichu glanced sideways when he passed by. There are a total of eight people, and Qin Jiashu's name is among them.

Wen Zhichu sniffed the snot.

[System: What are you looking at? 】

Wen Zhichu opened his mouth and exhaled a white mist, "The recommended list."

[System: Have you never seen it? 】

"Of course I've seen it. In my previous life, our school had recommended places, but I didn't go."

[System: Why? Because you still want to continue to experience high school life? . 】

"That's not true."

Sky Meow Elf:?

Wen Zhichu smiled shyly, "Because I was not the one to recommend."

Sky Meow Elf: ...