53

Qin Jiashu was sitting in the infirmary. After the dean came, Qin's mother's mobile phone was connected. She was shocked to hear that Qin Jiashu also had chickenpox, and hurriedly responded: "I will rush to school immediately."

Qin Jiashu sat on the bed with his head bowed, his scarlet eyes staring at the bun in his hand, like a wounded beast lurking in a black cave, breathing heavily, obviously the fever was serious at this moment.

The memories in my mind were mixed like mountains and rivers, and my eyes went dark, as if I saw the figure of Dao.

He was tall, holding a teaching ruler in his hand, and smacked the child's immature palm one after another until the skin became red and swollen. He conveyed his thoughts to the child with plausible words.

If he is not outstanding, no one will love him. This tutor has a very good reputation, otherwise the Qin family would not have looked for him. In order to highlight his ability and reputation, only Qin Jiashu won the first place when reporting to the husband and wife who are far away from abroad. news.

His ability is recognized by the husband and wife, and his salary and treatment are naturally unusual.

But people's desires are endless, as long as Qin Jiashu is always excellent and makes no mistakes, he can get more, so the teaching ruler waving high has become a part of Qin Jiashu's growth.

Holding the recording of the call with Qin's mother in his hand, "Look, is it true that Jiashu's parents will be happy only when Jiashu wins the first place? Did parents call back when Jiashu won the second and third place?"

That little figure looked at the phone, his immature face was full of anticipation and longing in sadness.

At only five or six years old, which child does not need the love and company of his parents? At this time, the phone call from his parents is what he looks forward to the most. All the children at school have their parents to answer, but he does not.

Only when he becomes excellent and keeps taking the first place, others will love him.

This thought is like the root of a tree stuck in the ground, and it will continue to spread downward as time goes by.

Even if Qin Jiashu later figured out the ugliness of the priest's teachers, the idea that if he is not excellent, no one will love him is deeply buried in his heart, and he can't get rid of it, even if he has a cramp, he can't even try to get rid of it.

Qin Jiashu closed his eyes in pain, trying to shake off the memories, a slender figure unconsciously appeared in his mind.

He opened his eyes and looked at the steamed stuffed bun in his hand, that was the only coolness his hot body felt at this moment, just like that stubborn and paranoid thought, there was a crack at the moment he opened the door today.

Maybe that's what he needs.

Because of the chickenpox infection, a group of students got a day off on the first day of school.

This school seems to be opened, but it seems not to be opened.

Qin Jiashu also gave the school a two-week leave, and he can only come to school after he recovers and is no longer contagious.

On the second day of school, not long after Wen Zhichu arrived in class, Mu Qing came by her side.

The two looked at each other, and he saw pity in Mu Qing's eyes.

[System: Why does she seem to be pitying you? 】

Wen Zhichu: "The English teacher is looking for me."