11

The other party's shadow enveloped him, and a buzzing sound in his mind broke the string of thinking. Wen Zhichu was at a loss, with fear and timidity that could not be hidden in his eyes.

Panic replaced rationality, Wen Zhichu stepped forward and snatched the phone back.

Qin Jiashu didn't argue with him, almost as soon as the other party reached for the phone, he pulled back his strength and let go.

In his mind was the picture of Wen Zhichu standing in the corner of the basketball court with his mobile phone just now, the other party's blinking eyes, and the strange flush on his face, the more he thought about it, the more upset he felt.

What is he going to do with his picture!

Qin Jiashu looked at him coldly, "Your privacy is very special, just like mine."

Wen Zhichu swallowed, "But...maybe this is fate."

"I haven't heard of privacy being shared."

Wen Zhichu raised his hand and stretched out a white finger, his tone was timid and even proud, "Then...then we might be the first one."

The other party's eyes were cold.

Wen Zhichu felt uneasy like a frightened animal, "Yuan...is wonderful."

"..."

Qin Jiashu: "Deleted."

"What... what?"

"Deleted the photo."

Wen Zhichu held the phone firmly in his hands, and shook his head as if holding on to the last straw.

Qin Jiashu frowned, "Don't delete it?"

"I...I keep it useful."

Qin Jiashu's scalp felt numb in an instant, probably because he has never encountered such an outrageous thing in his life, Junyi's face was tense, his eyelids twitched uncontrollably, his usually elegant and self-sufficient voice was cut off, and his voice was slightly annoyed, " What's the use of keeping it?"

Looking at the other party's flushed cheeks, he further confirmed the conjecture in his heart.

[System: The task is completed, the villain's value is 8%, and the reward is RMB.50. 】

Wen Zhichu, holding on to the phone and refusing to let go, thinking that he would use the Tianling cover to receive the opponent's punch, was stunned when he heard the mechanical notification sound in his mind.

finished?

[System: Yes boy, the protagonist thought you were messing with him. 】

Wen Zhichu was stunned for a moment, "But I haven't done anything yet."

[System: Maybe he has a rich imagination. 】

Wen Zhichu raised his head and glanced at Qin Jiashu, at this moment the other party's complexion was uglier than eating shit.

"What was he thinking?"

[System: Why don't you ask yourself? 】

Wen Zhichu shook his head for a moment, and said with righteous excuses, "It's a bad behavior to spy on the other party's privacy."

[System: Then you still share privately. 】

"..."

The task is completed, and it is useless to keep Wen Zhichu's photo. Looking at the other party's slightly annoyed expression, "You... don't be angry, I can't delete it."

These words are full of condescension.

Qin Jiashu took a deep breath and didn't want to argue with him anymore. He gave him a cold look and turned to leave, "As you wish."