50

Ji Fengchang took a sip of the milk tea, staring fixedly at the milk tea in the opponent's hand, "I knew he had no good intentions."

Qin Jiashu: "What are you doing?"

Ji Fengchang: "The dead duck has a hard mouth."

"..."

Although they were bought together, the gap between the two cups is indeed too much.

Qin Jiashu looked at the things in his hand, he was not addicted to sweets, and he usually didn't drink such things, and Ji Fengchang just asked for two servings just now.

Ji Fengchang looked at him, "Do you think he made a mistake?"

Qin Jiashu looked sideways.

"He hated you so much before, how could he add small things to you."

Qin Jiashu didn't have too much emotion on his face, and said a few words on his thin lips, "Extreme things must be reversed."

The words were euphemistic, but Ji Fengchang didn't realize that, Qin Jiashu didn't want to drink and planned to go to the boxing gym with his things.

Director Monsoon asked the curator to reserve the location early in the morning.

The curator saw Qin Jiashu and greeted him, "I haven't been here for a while."

Qin Jiashu: "Yes."

The curator looked at the things in Qin Jiashu's hand, "Is this because I didn't eat in the morning and brought a cup of porridge?"

Qin Jiashu: ...

Long Monsoon:…

It can be seen how much Wen Zhichu added to the cup.

To ease the embarrassment, Chief Ji Feng said, "I haven't been here for a long time, why don't you ask me?"

Ji Fengchang came to the boxing gym purely to have fun, he doesn't punch well but is a braggart.

The curator's complexion was subtle, "It's true that there is a lot of dust in the museum if you don't come."

Long Monsoon:…

Does the dog force reproduce by infection?

At the end of the day's work, Wen Zhichu came home from get off work, on the way back, he passed the residential building where he watched people writing and tearing down characters last time.

The font written with red paint on it was particularly eye-catching, and Wen Zhichu couldn't stop looking at it with fascination.

[System: Why hasn't this house been demolished yet? 】

"Perhaps the time has not come."

[System: Isn't putting it here to stimulate people who move away? 】

Wen Zhichu raised his eyes and glanced, with an inexplicable expression.

Think about it, if this character is written on the body of his house..., it will be quite exciting.

The Tianmeow Elf looked at Wen Zhichu's subtle expression.

[System: You are unlucky if you have nothing to do, don't pity them. 】

Wen Zhichu: "...If possible, I would like to trade with them."

[System: Let them live in your house? You are so kind. 】

"..."

It's ridiculous.

In the days that followed, Wen Zhichu's work at two o'clock and one line every day, and going home from work every day, finally started to learn the day of paying wages.