17

After speaking, seeing that the other party didn't answer for a long time, Wen Zhichu raised his fluffy head and looked quietly.

I saw Qin Jiashu standing there looking at him, there was no usual indifference and boredom in those captivating eyes, but now there was a different emotion.

Wen Zhichu looked at it in a daze, could it be, "He thinks what I said makes sense?"

[System: He thinks you are mentally ill. 】

"..."

Those eyes were filled with sympathy and incomprehension at this moment, as if he didn't bother to argue with him for a while.

Wen Zhichu stood there numbly, but still stammered to finish his words, "You... you better not buy it."

Qin Jiashu raised his hand to take the bottle of water out of Wen Zhichu's arms. The opponent's hand was very hot, and his rough palm brushed against his fingertips. Wen Zhichu trembled and immediately let go of his hand.

Qin Jiashu looked at him holding the water, and for some reason, he seemed bored and tinged with pity when talking to him, with a clear and elegant voice, "Why don't mineral water be mixed with water?"

[System: Boy, he still wants to buy it. 】

Wen Zhichu: "Then let us sympathize with him."

[System: ... What is this? 】

Wen Zhichu said earnestly: "Use the way of a person to treat a person's body."

【system:…】

Is this word used to refer to each other as fools?

After saying that, Qin Jiashu wanted to leave with the water in his hand, but his jersey was pulled lightly. There were people all around, no matter how much he hated each other, he couldn't get angry, so he frowned and looked at him, "What else is there?"

Wen Zhichu thought about the last time the other party held an umbrella for him and drenched his shoulders, and planned to rescue this rich second-generation fool with a lot of money.

But the other party's eyes were too frightening, Wen Zhichu quickly let go of the other party's jersey, tongue tied when he spoke, "You... you bought this... it's not suitable."

As he spoke, he raised his finger and pointed to the shelf, "The small bottle of water costs two yuan and 500 milliliters, and the big...large bottle costs six yuan and only 1,300 milliliters."

Qin Jiashu's deep eyes darkened completely, and he was speechless for a while.

Wen Zhichu's heart skipped a beat, he really didn't mean to laugh at him, "You...you don't..."

The other party spoke with a helpless voice, "Wen Zhichu."

He looked up, it was the first time the other party called him by his full name, he was at a loss for a moment, "Huh?"

"That's the price of the iced tea next to it."

Wen Zhichu: ...

Tmall Elf: …

He looked sideways and as expected, he marked iced black tea (large) with a black writing pen behind the price, but the position of the label was under the large bottle of water.

And a large bottle of water of 1,300 milliliters costs only four yuan.

After Qin Jiashu finished speaking, he turned and left.

Wen Zhichu looked at the price tag for a long time without regaining his senses.

"Tmall Elf, is it true?"