88

He took out his mobile phone and greeted people in advance, and then brought Chang Ji Feng over.

It's fine if someone makes an appointment during the New Year's Eve, and it doesn't matter what the monsoon is long.

Then he bumped Qin Jiashu's shoulder, "I knew you were reliable, a good brother for a lifetime~"

Qin Jiashu raised his eyebrows when he heard the other party mention the Primary School Chicken Manifesto.

Chang Ji Feng looked at him, "What's your expression, am I embarrassing you?"

Qin Jiashu didn't make a sound.

Ji Fengchang: "Why don't you speak?"

Qin Jiashu had no expression on his face, "There is no need to publicize it."

Long monsoon: ?

"It's good that you know it in your heart."

Long Monsoon:…

Doggy!

It snowed lightly at night, Chang Jifeng was shivering in his handsome attire, and suddenly said something.

"You really don't want to go home?"

Qin Jiashu's eyes were cold, "I won't return."

Chief Ji Feng hesitated for a while, "What about the brat?"

"They're going home today."

Ji Fengchang knew who this "they" was referring to. Qin Jiashu's words did not show any emotional ups and downs, as if he was talking about an unimportant matter, as if those people were a family and he was just a bystander.

When they arrived at the location, Ji Fengchang looked up and saw a hotpot restaurant. The storefront was not big and the consumption class was different. The two of them had never been to such a hotpot restaurant before, but they didn't think they could eat it.

After walking in, they saw Zhou Qing beckoning to them, and then walked into the box, where Wen Zhichu was there as expected.

Ji Feng has a long face: I knew it.

Otherwise, Qin Jiashu would not agree to come over.

Almost everyone knows it, and those who don't know it also have media-mediated knowledge.

Qin Jiashu took off his coat and sat beside Wen Zhichu naturally. Wen Zhichu and Qin Jiashu were a little nervous when there were other people present, but the latter obviously noticed it and didn't take the initiative to get closer.

After waiting for a while, he said in a low voice, "Nervous?"

Wen Zhichu nodded, and then quietly whispered in Ren's ear, "Will I...will I lower the atmosphere?"

In fact, Wen Zhi was quite nervous before he first came here. He is stuffy and boring, and he doesn't know how to tell jokes, so he is afraid that he will be left out.

Qin Jiashu poured a glass of warm water and put it in front of the person, "You don't have to think about it."

Wen Zhichu:?

He looked at the other party suspiciously, obviously not understanding the meaning of the other party's words.

fifteen minutes later...

Long monsoon: "Fate~"

Penultimate: "Wonderful~"

"Hahahahahaha."

When Ji Fengchang and the penultimate man met at first sight, there was a sense of sympathy for each other.

Fuck, he's not a good guy either.