69

Wen Zhichu came out of the alley trembling, and ran away sullenly, his mind was blank and he couldn't think at all.

The evening wind in the autumn night carried a penetrating coolness, but Wen Zhichu couldn't feel it at all. Instead, his whole body was burning hot, and even his body was hot and itchy, as if he was about to burn.

There was still a wet touch on the lips, which was left by the two of them in the alley just now, and the feeling of dampness and coolness became more obvious when the wind blew.

Wen Zhichu's mind buzzed for a moment, and her tender red lips trembled, like a cat whose tail had been stepped on, she hurriedly raised her hand and wiped her lips with her sleeve.

Recalling what happened in the alley just now, Wen Zhichu's face was terribly hot.

Qin Jiashu liked him so much that he kissed him.

Because of running so fast, Wen Zhichu's breath became short of breath,

But didn't Qin Jiashu always hate him? !

Could it be...

Could it be that the mouth says no, but the body is very honest!

In Wen Zhichu's mind at this time, it seems that there are countless groundhogs passing by on alpacas, and they still don't forget to spit at him when they pass by, tui~

He couldn't figure out what was going on in his mind right now, his heart was beating wildly, he didn't know whether it was because of being frightened or what.

Distraught, her pace became faster and faster, but Wen Zhichu lowered her head and couldn't see the telephone pole in front of her at all.

Five seconds later, Wen Zhichu had a close contact with it without any surprise.

Hearing a "dong", Wen Zhichu covered his forehead, and his buttocks were firmly planted on the ground.

This blow may have been hard, Wen Zhichu held his forehead and couldn't stop moaning on the ground.

[System: Boy, how are you? ! how are you boy ! 】

Hearing the pig-killing cry in his mind, he thought he had ascended to heaven, Wen Zhichu was a little dizzy, and reluctantly said, "It's okay."

[System: Then how do you feel now? 】

I don't know if it's an illusion, Wen Zhichu said, "I feel like I'm shoulder to shoulder with the stars."

The Sky Meow Elf calmed down instantly.

[System: That seems quite ruthless. 】

Wen Zhichu: ...

The streets are bustling, even at nearly eleven o'clock in the evening, there are still many people on the street.

A lady saw Wen Zhichu fell to the ground, and stepped forward to help her, "Student, are you alright?"

Looking at the white hand in front of him, Wen Zhichu was embarrassed to hold it, so he patted his pants and stood up, "It's...it's okay, thank you."

The lady looked at the bag knocked out of Wen Zhichu's forehead, "Are you okay?"

Wen Zhichu: "It's...not bad."

[System: You don't look very good. 】

Wen Zhichu: ...

After thanking the lady and leaving, Wen Zhichu continued to gasp because of the pain, and raised his hand to touch his forehead, wanting to cry for a moment.

[System: In the future, don't set up any flags that others are more unlucky than you. 】

Wen Zhichu looked puzzled.