9

Cracks appeared on the woman's face, and she stared at Wen Zhiqian in disbelief for a moment.

[System: Why is she looking at you like that? 】

Wen Zhichu: "Maybe she didn't expect that I would respect her."

Tmall Elf suddenly realized.

[System: Touched? 】

Wen Zhichu nodded.

When the woman had just learned about the quality education in the entire carriage and ran away, Wen Zhichu did not discriminate against her but respected her choice.

This can't be moved to cry!

[System: Young man, you are so kind. 】

Wen Zhichu: "It's okay, it's okay."

Just after going through a criticism meeting, everyone in the car was looking at them, and the woman couldn't get angry for a while, so she had to swallow this breath back.

After arriving at the station, Wen Zhichu returned home happily with the system's rainbow fart.

The sound of the key being inserted into the lock is always very pleasant. Wen Zhichu opened the door with a smile on his face, and raised his hand to turn on the switch on the wall. For a moment, the lights were brightly lit, but the boy's smile froze on his face for a moment.

I saw tiny, dense little creatures crawling around on the ground.

[System: A lot of small animals. 】

Wen Zhichu: ...

There was a sound of pressing the password on the electronic door. Qin's mother, who was playing with the youngest son with building blocks, hurriedly carried the youngest son back after hearing the sound, "Quick, brother is back."

Qin Jiahe's big round eyes lit up when he heard Qin Jiashu's return. He stopped playing with building blocks for a while, but stood up and jumped on the carpet with his calves, "Brother! Brother!"

After speaking, she stretched out her hands and threw them into her mother's arms. Qin's mother was so anxious that she didn't even put on her slippers, and hurried to the entrance with her youngest son in her arms.

The schoolbag of the young man who had returned from the journey was casually hung on one shoulder. He was bending over to change his shoes at this time. His shoulders were very broad, and it could be seen when he stood up straight that the bending was even more obvious now.

Qin Jiahe stayed in his mother's arms, saw Qin Jiashu with a pair of eyes, and said in a cheerful and cautious voice, "Brother."

Qin Jiashu looked up at the mother and son.

Mother Qin looked at her son with a smile, "Jiashu is back, how are you tired today?"

"Not tired." Then he asked, "Why haven't you rested yet?"

First middle school and second year self-study at 9:30 in the evening, and Qin Jiashu arrived home at 10:00. According to the usual time, the two mother and son should be in the room now.

Hearing the eldest son's question, Qin's mother hurriedly carried the younger son and took two steps forward, and continued: "Xiaohe refused to sleep just now, and said that he would wait for his brother to come back, isn't Xiaohe?"

The four-year-old Xiao Baozi nodded, a smile bloomed on his immature face, "Brother, brother Xiaohe wants to mess with you."

Qin Jiashu looked at the mother and son with a smile on his face, but this smile was no different from the mask he usually put on his face. He glanced at the little guy and said with a clear voice, "Really?"