34

Looking directly into the eyes of the dean, Wen Zhichu replied dully, "Ah."

When the dean heard that the other party was really cramping, he hurriedly walked two steps towards him, and asked in concern, "Does it matter?"

Then he looked at the person standing not far away, "Jia Shu came over to help."

!

Wen Zhichu frowned, and said incoherently in shock, "Too...too..."

The dean greeted Qin Jiashu and said with a smile, "Too touched?"

Wen Zhichu stammered and blushed, "It's...too troublesome."

The teaching director: "What's the trouble? The students help each other, don't you think so, Jiashu?"

Qin Jiashu: "...Yes."

After speaking, the teaching director glanced at Wen Zhichu, "Why, it can't be that you kid is not happy."

Wen Zhichu frantically shook his head for a moment.

Dean of teaching: "It is impossible for me to let a girl help you, give up on it, I don't have any students who fall in love with each other!"

Wen Zhichu: ...

What a great teacher of the people.

Wen Zhichu wanted to cry for a while, but he and Qin Jiashu were like a feudal marriage in the old society. You don't love me, but I don't want to, and they are forced to be tied together.

Wen Zhichu held back his words just now for a long time, and because of the dean's head restraint, he blushed for a while and his neck was thick, and his neck was covered up to his collar, which was full of red.

Besides, he wasn't really cramping.

Thinking of Qin Jiashu coming to help him later, Wen Zhichu was afraid that if his legs were weak, someone would knock him on the spot.

Wen Zhichu: "Heavenly Meow Elf! What should I do?"

[System: Calm young man, now take a deep breath to adjust your emotions, let yourself calm down slowly, there are no hurdles you can't get over, believe in yourself! 】

Wen Zhichu did as the other party said, "You seem to be very skilled. It seems that you have experienced many embarrassing situations before."

The Sky Meow Elf hesitated for a few seconds, [That's not true. 】

Wen Zhichu slowly typed:?

[System: I just stand and talk without back pain. 】

"..."

But afraid that Qin Jiashu would come over and Wen Zhichu would shake into a sieve, Tianmiao elf kindly comforted him.

[System: Don't panic, young man. Although I haven't experienced it, my last host was in the same situation as you. 】

Wen Zhichu's eyes lit up, as if he saw the light of hope. The experience of the senior is very valuable for reference, "Then how did he do it?"

[System: He has a very clear mind and knows how to minimize the damage. 】

Wen Zhichu opened his mouth to speculate, "Has he escaped his shell?"

[System: No, he said that the green hills are still there, and he is not afraid of running out of firewood, so he called someone Dad. 】

Wen Zhichu doubted the authenticity of this sentence for a while, she pursed her lips and wanted to get affirmation again, "Did he really do that?"

[System: Of course, he still has a theory. 】