DISCLAIMER

A disclaimer for all my stories, so this gets one too.

I feel like this maaaaaay be a slow burn romance? I don't know, I'm not huge on tropes, I know your basic ones like friends to lovers, enemy to lovers, grumpy x sunshine and all that, but this story I feel like may be longer than my usual stories, and you both ain't gonna fall in love right away.

My goal for this is to have longer chapters, because I feel like with what I have planned, it's sooooo needed.

In this part, I'm going to go ahead and share your power and relationships BEFORE so you get a good idea of where you stand ONLY at fairy tail. Sabertooth will be later.

You are a dragon slayer. A first generation, trained directly by a dragon. You are an Ice Dragon Slayer (original, I know) trained by your dragon Gwendolyn.

You have a close relationship with Natsu, him being the first dragon slayer you actually knew of. He actually invited you to the guild when you were younger.

You also have a good relationship with Gray, and tend to go on more missions with him, since you can eat his ice for energy and help with your magic.

You also love Wendy, and you bond over being the same age (before the seven years) and both being female dragon slayers. You two were incredibly close, almost like sisters and would tell each other everything.

You were friends with everyone, and would go on missions with everyone, but never with one set group. However, you tend to go on more missions with Gray, resulting in going on more requests, jobs and missions with Team Natsu.

As far as parental figures go, you looked up to Laxus. He always gave off a strong persona that you also wanted to adopt. He would talk to you, but he didn't see you other than just a guild member until he did some soul searching when he was expelled from the guild. The other members of the Thunder legion felt that same as him. In fact, Freid Justine would sometimes compare you to a bug that wouldn't go away (he was just a little jelly.) MiraJane felt bad about Laxus dismissing you sometimes, and would give you a free hot chocolate.

So overall, you were close with Natsu, Gray, Wendy and Laxus (sometimes). When Lucy joined the guild, she would come to you mainly to complain about Natsu and Happy.

Speaking of.

You do have a little cat exceed friend yourself. Her name is Lola, and she is white with a slight purple hue. So I'm reality, I guess it's just a very light purple. Her eyes are also purple, but much darker than her fur. She wears a dress, somewhat similar to Carla, but it's all light blue.

Okay. Well, I think that's the basics?

Enjoy!!!