30

You kept moving around the arena to ensure that Sting, or anyone for that matter, couldn't spot you.

"O-Oh my! This is beautiful..." Chapati said, referring to the two teams shaking hands before their match. Ichiya and Rabbit versus Bacchus and Rocker. The two puppies looked slightly disturbed they their opponents, their faces wearing looks of disgust and discomfort. And utter confusion.

As the two from Blue Pegasus walked away, the blue bunny took off its mask to reveal its secret identity. The entire crowd and the announcers were shocked when it was revealed who it was...

It was someone, or rather, a certain exceed you remember seeing from your trip you had taken with Team Natsu to Edolas, back seven years ago, or just about it.

"Double handsome attack!"

"No way!"

**

The winner was Blue Pegasus after a series of strange events. Ichiya single handedly took out Bacchus and Rocker, which shocked you. If anything, you'd thought that Quatro Puppy would have won.

"Next is Lyon and Yuka of Lamia Scale versus Kagura and Millianna of Mermaid Heel!"

You'd be lying if you said you were interested. You didn't care about this match up either. You only cared about the match up between Fairy Tail and Sabertooth.

The match up between Mermaid Heel and Lamia Scale ended in a tie. Millianna and Yuka were taken down earlier on, so it was basically a one on one battle between Kagura and Lyon. Again, you didn't pay attention much. You were too focused walking around. And at some point, your feet brought you into the hallways inside the arena. You felt a wave of anxiety rush over you as you realized you were by Sabertooth's entrance to the battlefield. You decided to stick around for a moment, to see if Sting and Rogue would show up.

After what seemed like a few minutes, you finally started to hear footsteps. They got louder and louder as they got closer, and you started to grow nervous, picking at your nails. You took a deep breath to get rid of the nerves, and you were hoping to stand your ground when talking to Sting and Rogue.

As they turned the corner, you were the first to see them. After that, Rogue was the first to notice you. His eyes widened in shock, and put his arm out in front of Sting to keep him from walking any closer, or to just catch his attention. Sting would first glare at Rogue, confused and annoyed as to why Rogue had stopped him in his tracks. Rogue's eyes traveled over to you, and Sting caught the memo. When he saw you, his face seemed indifferent. He didn't seem happy, but he also didn't seem angry. You figured that somewhat neutral emotion was better than being full blown angry.

"I didn't expect to see you here." Sting said, his voice echoing as he walked closer to you. Rogue followed close behind him.

"I didn't think you would show your face for the rest of the day." Rogue admitted, and you just shrugged.

"Why did you come here? I figured that after what happened you would have been with Fairy Tail." Sting rolled his eyes.

"Can you blame her? We both know what will happen if Jiemma gets a hold of her." Rogue shot at Sting, and then looked over to you. "Y/n, I'm sorry."

"I appreciate that, Rogue." You nodded your head, but then looked over at Sting. "And as much as I would like to talk to the both of you, I've only really come to talk to Sting."

"Oh yeah? Come to wish me good luck? You're still going to cheer me on, right?" He smirked, but stopped once he saw that your face didn't change.

"I've come to talk about my feelings."