3.

You woke up at 8 am, plenty of time to get ready for your first official day at Sabertooth. You weren't sure what the day would hold and you were pretty anxious.

When you got out of bed, you wore a f/c t-shirt and a pair of black shorts, just to make sure that you'd be able to be mobile. With the t-shirt, the sleeves were just long enough to cover the Sabertooth guild mark. You didn't want to show it. You weren't proud of it. You hated it on your skin. You hated everything about it. It looked ugly on you. It felt gross, greasy on your skin while the Fairy Tail emblem felt like the most beautiful flower in a meadow. Now, even that seemed disgusting to you. Everything was disgusting.

You made it down into the guild hall around 9:50 am, ten minutes before Master Jiemma had ordered you to be there. You didn't want to be late, in case he actually did do something to punish you in a way.

During that time, you picked a seat far away from everyone else in a corner. You sat there with Lola, playing with her little paws. Eventually, the two boys from the night prior would walk into the guild with their two exceeds. They walked in with their heads held high, same as their exceeds. Although, one was too cute for its own good. The exceed, of course.

The blond one saw you in the corner, and lifted his chin up even higher as if looking down at you. You narrowed your eyes at him, wanting to try and out a little fear or intimidation in him, but you were positive it was unsuccessful.

10 o'clock came, and Jiemma was by the bar. Once he saw the time, he cleared his throat which echoed through the guild hall. "Sting! Rouge! Y/n! Front and center!"

You hurried over there with Lola, and so did the other two with their cats. The two stood in front of Jiemma in front of you, and you stood behind them in the middle, being able to see Jiemma through their shoulders.

"Sting, Rogue. I've brought Y/n here from a reason." Jiemma started out.

"And what's that, Master?" The blond one asked.

"Well Sting, I want the three of you to make a name for yourselves— together."

"What do you mean by that?" The black haired one asked.

"I want the three of you to be known as something together, Rogue."

"Like... a trio?" You raised an eyebrow, the two boys, Sting and Rogue, looking at you weirdly.

"Yes. And until that happens, you three will be doing everything together."

"Like what?" Sting shot at him.

"Like training, jobs, everything. You three will be known as something so powerful and great that the whole world will know your names!"

"That's the stupidest thing ever! Rogue and I are fine on our own!" Sting protested.

"I am the master of this guild and you will listen to me! Understand!?"

"Yes, sir." He looked down at his feet.

"No one else has any protests?"

"No, sir."

"No."

"Great. For starters, I'll give you all one hour to get to know each other. When that hour is up, I will give you three a job request to complete together. And you will continue to go on jobs together until I say otherwise. Understood?"

"Yes, Master." Sting and Rogue said in unison.

"Yes."

"Yes what!?"

"Yes, Master."

**

You, Sting and Rogue were ordered to sit in the farthest part of the guild hall to get to know each other with no distractions. The first few seconds were silent, Sting refusing to even look at you. Their exceeds looked interested however, so you decided that maybe talking to their little cat buddies would be a good way to break the ice. Maybe.