35

Updating early because I can! I've been on a roll here, so please enjoy!!
____________________________

"He better not be planning anything stupid." You sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose.

"It's Sting... of course he is." Lola cracked a small smile.

"You don't think that Sting is actually planning on defeating the five members of Fairy Tail, do you, Yajima!?"

"Well, all Fairy Tail members are injured." Yajima said.

"He intends to take all of them down-kabo!?"

"Do you think he's really gonna do it?" Lola looked up at you.

"If it's the way to get Lector back... I know he'll at least try and attempt it."

Before you could answer, you saw a firework, a beautiful white light. As it erupted, it transformed into the Sabertooth crest.

"I'm right here! Come and get me, Fairy Tail!" Sting was now caught on the cameras, his fist in the air.

"You idiot!" You yelled out, a bit frustrated. Taking on all Fairy Tail members at once might as well have been his funeral if he was feeling so lousy after his match with Natsu. Maybe with his new found power he felt more confident, but still...

All Fairy Tail members made their way out to Sting, meeting him somewhere in Crocus. They were beaten and bruised, it was obvious they put up good fights. As for Sting, there was not one scratch on him.

"What a spectacular sight. All of you are wizards I looked up to seven years ago." Sting wore a smile.

"Stop the talkin'. This is the final battle." Gajeel straws right through him.

"You better not underestimate Fairy Tail." Juvia warned.

"I wouldn't dream of it. I'm treating you guys with respect. That's why I'm gonna crush you all together!" Sting's smile turned into a smirk, one that would only be worn by a crazy person. "I've been waiting for this. I'm going to show Lector how strong I am! Losing Lector has awakened a new strength. For Lector's sake... for my best friend's sake... I'm gonna beat all of you!"

"Fine, if you're that prepared... then we'll fight you, Sting!" Erza took a step forward, using a branch to help her keep herself steady.

Sting took his stance, white light surrounding his body. "I'll show you my newly awakened power!" He was confident standing in front of them. His light was brilliant, beams just emitted from him. But... something had happened. His light slowly became dim, until it was nothing. It looked like he was struggling internally, his fists clenched tight. He managed to take a step toward them, but then fell to his knees.

"I give up."

The second Sting had said that, Fairy Tail had gained a point, their total now sixty-four.

"That's it! The winner of the games is... Fairy Tail!" Chapati yelled, and the crowd would bust out into cheers and applause.

"Sting, why didn't you come after us?" Erza approached him and asked.

"I had a feeling... I couldn't meet him." His teeth were gritted, struggling to hold back a few tears. "Before, I thought I'd be able to meet him if I won. You people are so radiant that I didn't think I could meet him the way I am now."

Erza smiled softly, letting her guard down just a bit. "Sure you can." Her voice was softer compared to the beginning of the day, you noticed.

"Erzy!" Millianna would come up behind her, waving her hand. In her other arm was a sleepy Lector, unharmed. Sting's eyes widened, and ran towards Lector.