4.

The three of you decided to walk to your destination. You all couldn't travel unless there was someone steady with you all, it was for the best.

Sting and Rogue walked in front with Lector and Frosch to their sides, while you walked behind them with Lola. Rogue walked with his hands in his pockets while Sting had his hands behind his head. They talked amongst themselves quietly, while you just kept looking forward. You didn't really care if they liked you or not. In fact, you wanted them to hate you. Maybe if you were found not a good fit, they'd let you return to Fairy Tail. That was the goal.

Eventually, Lector and Frosch would slow down, walking with Lola. She was happy to talk to them and get to know them, which you were excited about. When Sting realized Lector wasn't beside him, he glanced back. He heard you giggle, and looked at your face.

He didn't think you had a bad face, he thought you were a little cute. But he wouldn't let that get in the way of his judgement, his goal, or his ambition. But when he saw that little smile, he felt himself getting angry. How could he be thinking of such things? He couldn't, he refused to think like that. He turned his face away quickly, enough for you to notice. He didn't care though, as long as Lector was okay.

"Everything okay?" You asked, but Sting ignored you.

"You could try and be a little nice." Rogue whispered to Sting.

"No way." Sting refused, and that was the end of that conversation. Rogue didn't try and pry anymore. Sting was stubborn, so continuing to press wouldn't do any good.

After a few hours of walking and a few hours of the boys ignoring you, you all finally made it to your destination. The village was very welcoming to you, and even more so due to the fact that the three of you wore the Sabertooth Emblem. However, they were a bit skeptical because you were all 15, just small little children. Once Sting informed them that they were dragon slayers, they felt more at ease.

"So, what exactly are we looking for?" You asked the mayor of the town.

"These monsters are terrorizing our village. There's a  two that we've seen, but if there's one there's more."

"I understand." You nodded, but then Sting took over.

"Do these monsters have any magic power?"

"Yes, the two that we've seen have Fire and Water. You'll know which is which because they're red and blue."

"They're color coded?" You asked, but Sting rolled his eyes.

"Wow, nothing gets by you." He mocked, and the mayor just stayed silent.

"Where are these monsters located?" Rogue quickly took the attention off of the both of you.

"In the woods, just north of here. We're not sure how far into the woods they are, though."

"Don't worry, we'll find them." You assured the mayor with a smile. Very similar to the one Sting looked away from. Sting had caught a glimpse of it, and found himself getting angry once again. He hated it. Hated it so much. It made the room more tense, his anger.

"Thank you so much, Miss...? Haha, I'm sorry, I don't believe I know your name. I know Sting and Rogue, but I'm unsure of you..."

"I'm Y/n L/n." You introduced yourself, but began thinking just a bit. Were Sting and Rogue really that well known? You hadn't heard of them until Jiemma bought you from Fairy Tail and brought you to Sabertooth.

"Yeah, she came from Fairy Tail." Sting said in a mocking voice, making Rogue hit him. "Ow!"

"Oh, Fairy Tail you say? I remember those guys... a destructive bunch, haha... but you look like a nice young lady."