20

You fell asleep not too long after, maybe ten or fifteen minutes. But Sting didn't move. He didn't even leave.

When you were first starting to fall asleep, he sat at the end of the bed on the edge closest to you. Then, when he realized that you were sleep, he leaned back, laying down at the bottom of the bed, his legs over the side. In the dead silence, he would just listen to you breath, until he fell asleep himself. At the same time, he would imagine how his confession would go.

They would announce Sabertooth as the winner of the Grand Magic Games. When everyone would cheer and the Saber Team would have their own celebration, he would grab you by the waist and pull you into a kiss. It would be the first kiss you shared as a couple, and the first official kiss that the public would see. Afterwards, he would tell you how he felt and ask you to be his girlfriend. You would of course say yes, and the rest of your future together would be happy and unknown.

Though, as he would imagine it, he would always track back to the part where he kissed you. He would play it over and over and over.

The next morning, he woke up earlier than usual. You were still sleeping, so he was careful to not wake you up when he left. However, he was only gone about twenty minutes so that he could get ready for the second day of the games. He would come right back, only to see you still sleeping.

Lola was just starting to wake up as Sting came back, and she looked at him weirdly before rubbing her eyes, readjusting her sight.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him, yawning.

"Here to wake Y/n up." He answered quietly, and then squatted down by the bed, right in front of her face. Lola, watching all of this unfold, got second hand embarrassment, and started to wave her paws at him in rejection of the idea.

"No, she'll be mad." Lola said, but Sting didn't listen. First, he poked your cheek. When that didn't work, he booped your nose. He did that a few more times, thinking about how cute it was. While he was that close to her face, the thought about kissing you definitely ran through his mind a few times, but he decided against it. As he realized that his 'soft' approach wasn't going to work, he stood up, and ripped the blankets off of you.

You groaned at the sudden lack of warmth, and curled up into the fetal position to try and regain it back.

"Let's go Y/n! Wake up! Day two is here!" Sting would yell, and try to pick you up from the bed, but you fought him back. "Come on! Get ready! Let's go!"

You groaned again, but stopped fighting Sting. He was able to sit you up in the edge of the bed, and he was pretty proud of himself. As you rubbed your eyes and yawned, the realization hit that Sting was still in your room.

"What time did you leave last night?" You asked, wiping your eyes. Makeup from yesterday appeared on your hands. You knew you looked a wreck.

"I didn't." Sting said quickly. "I left this morning to get ready and came back."

"You stayed with me the whole night?"

"Yeah? Why do you sound shocked?"

"I just... didn't think you would. I thought you would have left after I fell asleep."

"Nope, I stayed."

You smiled a bit, your heart beating a bit faster than normal. These passed few days, Sting hasn't been very Sting, besides the point in times where he has to put up the image of Sabertooth in public.

"What's that smile for?" Sting smirked a bit, his heart beating just as fast as yours.

"No reason." You said quickly, standing up from the bed and stretching. "So, how bad is it?"