11

Short message: usually when doing something straight from the anime, I like to make it very similar to where it appears in the episode. Unfortunately, I cannot access the GMG arc (because websites are unsafe and I don't want to pay) so I have to go off of memory. I apologize, but I promise I will try my best. I also like to twist things to make it fit the story. Please enjoy, I'm very sorry.
______________________________

You were now 19. So was Sting and Rogue. It was amazing thinking of all the time that had passed.

"Alright, I've decided who will participate in this years Grand Magic Games." Jiemma announced, and everyone gathered around. You stood in between Sting and Rogue, holding Lola to your chest anxiously.

"You'll be a part of it for sure, Sting!" Lector cheered from the floor.

"Thanks little buddy." He smiled.

"Go Rogue! Go Rogue!" Frosch hopped happily, and Rogue just smiled softly.

"You're going to be great, Y/n." Lola assured you. You nodded, a look of determination on your face.

"Rufus Lore!" Jeimma called, and everyone stated clapping. Rufus smirked and made his way up next to Jiemma.

"I didn't doubt for a moment." Rufus said confidently, loud enough for it to be heard over all of the clapping.

"Orga Nanagear!"

You didn't know him very well, but he reminded you of Gajeel with his bad singing. He made his way up, taking a place next to Rufus.

"I believe that the next three are obvious." Jiemma exhaled. You knew. You were extremely confident. "Sting Eucliffe, Rogue Cheney, and Y/n L/n."

You smiled hearing him call the names of the famous Dragon Trio. You walked up in front of the guild confidently, next to your partners in crime.

Last year at some point, you had made a massive breakthrough with Sting and your own self. You officially came to terms with calling Sabertooth your home, even though it still felt strange. It felt like something was there, but you couldn't see it. Like the presence of a ghost. It was there, but it wasn't. And during all the chaos, you became more confident and comfortable with yourself and Sabertooth.

As for Sting, you both finally got along. He finally saw you as an equal (that is, once you finally stopped mentioning Fairy Tail), and you accepted him as an excellent teammate. However, you both still had your moments of bickering and disagreements. The one constant was that Sting still flirted with you as an act. You both had a conversation about that, a serious and mature conversation. Both of you agreed it was best to keep the act because it got the team a lot of publicity.

"I knew I'd be participating this year." You boasted, a small smile on your face.

"Y/n, your cockiness is showing." Sting let out a small chuckle.

"Please, like yours never does." You rolled your eyes.

"Is this really a time to be bickering?" Rogue sighed, obviously a little annoyed. "Can't we just enjoying this moment for a few seconds?"

"I'm sorry, Rogue." You bowed your head slightly.

"This is the team that will lead our guild into yet another victory, like that is any surprise." Jiemma announced to the guild, and they all cheered.

"Those other guilds don't stand a chance against us." Sting smirked. "Hell, I feel like us three could carry the team."

"Cmon Sting, we have to let our other guild mates have some fun." You laughed. "We can't hog it all."