29

"I'm ashamed to be apart of that guild." You told Laxus. He found a hallway that was close to the Fairy Tail stands with a bench, and sat you on it. "I don't want to be associated with what Minerva did."

"You won't be."

"I hate them. I don't know why they did that to Lucy. There was no reason to at all!"

"You don't hate them, you hate their actions. Especially that chick. People go crazy when faced with power." Laxus sighed, and you gave out a chuckle.

"Funny you say that. Erza said the same about you all those years ago."

"But look where I am now. I've changed for the better, haven't I?"

"I'd say so, you're actually talking to me instead of treating me like a pest." You sighed.

"You're family, Y/n. Always have been and always will. You always have a place at Fairy Tail. I'm sure the old geezer would say the same thing."

"I can't go back there, Laxus. I'm afraid to."

"Why?"

"I just know after that stunt... Jiemma will kill me. Honestly, I wish he would." Laxus' eyes widened and seemed to be taken aback by your statement. "It would be a lot easier. I'm basically bound to them. As long as Jiemma lives, I am bound to Sabertooth. That means if I do anything out of my means of a member, I get punished. I don't get kicked out, I get tortured, and I had been for the first few years. After this, I don't even want to know what's coming..."

"You're safe here, got it? You're safe with Fairy Tail, you are safe with me! I won't let them lay a finger on you. You might as well be a little sister to me. I won't let anything happen."

"Thank you, Laxus."

"I'm going to go see Lucy. Do you want to come?"

"I'm scared that the rest of Fairy Tail will blame me somehow. I'm going to stay here for now. Or, at least find somewhere else. You know how people can be. They'll blame you for just being associated with a group when it wasn't your fault."

"I doubt they would blame you, but I understand. Are you sure you don't want to come with me? I'm sure she'd like to see you. And if anyone says anything, I'll be sure to cut them off."

"Thank you, really. But I don't think I can face them."

"Well, too bad. You're coming anyway."

"Huh!?"

Laxus picked you out as if it was nothing, and started to bring you to Fairy Tail's infirmary. You didn't fight him, but you grew nervous as he got closer to the door. At some point he would put you down and you would walk by yourself. "I'm sorry." You said quietly, but Laxus shook his head.

"You shouldn't be. It's not your fault. None of this was your fault."

When you got to Lucy's room, everyone was already in there. She was awake, but not fully. As you walked in, everyone looked at you, and as you expected, their faces contorted into anger. It was your worst nightmare.

"What the hell were those assholes thinking?!" Cana yelled, approaching you. "Please tell me you didn't have anything to do with that!"

"Y/n wouldn't do something like that!" Erza defended you. "And if it was planned, she most definitely would have told us!"

"I knew nothing. But I know Minerva. She is her father's daughter. From now on, you all need to be careful. Especially you, Erza." You looked over at the red head, and her eyes widened.

"Me?"

"Mhm. You stared at her, and apparently that's all she needs."

"Tell us how to take them down!" Natsu demanded from you. "I need to avenge Lucy!"