34

Another semi-long chapter! Sorry if it's a lot at once! Have fun, my stars!
Also, I just finished writing chapter 37 and I am in shambles, literally kicking my feet.
___________________________

"If you don't mind, I'd love to join you."

"Minerva seems to jump in out of no where! What a great battle we are getting ready to see! A three way brawl!"

"No matter who I'm up against, I will win." Erza said, not faltering.

"Heh, my guild's name and reputation is tarnished, these last few matches have been problematic. But I have an opportunity. Your guilds have inflicted the most damage. Fairy Tail and Mermaid Heel... It's up to me to reclaim Sabertooth's rightful place on top. I think eliminating you both at the same time should make that abundantly clear, right?" Minerva had a small smile on her face.

"How very ambitious of you." Erza replied to her.

"Enough talk for now. Fight!" Kagura's eyes pierced through Minerva, as Minerva conjured up magic energy that made her hair and dress flare.

A purple aura, similar to her father's, surrounded Minerva. A light blue aura surrounded Kagura, and a bright red around Erza.

"Uh oh, you feel that? The surge of power coming from our competitors are off the charts!" Chapati said, a bead of sweat falling down his face.

"Yes, even from this far away I can feel the intensity." Yajima said, sighing a bit. "But it's only the beginning.

All of a sudden, their auras dissipated into the air. All intensity had stopped, like the calm before the storm. But then in a flash, all three lunged at each other.

Erza and Kagura had decided to attack Minerva with their swords. You thought it was a good idea of both of them together tried to take on Minerva. However, Minerva was able to block it with her magic.

It then became a frenzy, where Kagura then tried to attack Erza once she realized she didn't land a hit on Minerva. Erza would dodge and try to attack Minerva, but didn't land a hit. At this point, it seemed that both of them were after Erza.

Minerva would send Erza up into the air, but nothing too damaging. While Kagura had the chance, she attacked Minerva, but of course, she dodged it gracefully as she usually would. Erza came back and kicked Kagura, knocking her off the building they were fighting on. Kagura would get back up just as Minerva joined her. Minerva sent a blast if her magic towards her as Erza tried to attack from the sky.

"Victory is mine!" Minerva yelled, but then let out a blood curdling scream as Kagura jabbed her in the side, the guard still on her sword.

When Minerva was out of the way just enough, Erza tried to kick Kagura. However, Minerva casted a spell which encased both girls in what appeared to be bubbles made out of her magic.

She recited some incantation, causing the ground to rumble and break apart. Almost instantly, the ground and the building was completely destroyed. Everyone had thought it was over. But Erza and Kagura were both still standing.

"How fascinating. I'm afraid I may have underestimated your strength." Minerva announced, a slight smirk on her face. "Engaging you two personally have taught me many things. You both have so much power raging beneath the surface. Continuing on like this will go no where, so let's change up the game just a bit."

Minerva tossed away the feathered scarf thing that she wore, both girls tightening their stances in fear that she would have attacked. She used her space magic to make a mutual friend of theirs appear in front of them: Millianna.