12

It was three days until the guild left to head to Crocus, the city where the Grand Magic Games were held. The entire guild was excited for another win on their belts. You were excited that you would be helping the guild win.

Lola, Lector, and Frosch were all talking away from everyone, Lola laughing at what Lector was saying. You couldn't help but wonder what they were talking about. Usually you would be able to hear them, but because the guild was unusually loud today, you couldn't. You saw Sting and Rogue at the bar, talking and occasionally taking sips of their drinks. You decided to join them, taking a place by Sting.

"Hey guys!" You smiled widely. "How did training go? I heard from Lector you almost took some guys' head off."

"Oh yeah, almost did." Sting chuckled. "Training went well though. You?"

"Pretty good. Of course I had the best cheerleader." You laughed a bit.

"Oh yeah? Well, if I was there it would've been me." Sting teased a bit.

"You would make a very pretty cheerleader, Sting." You laughed a bit harder, Sting even cracking a smile.

"Have you heard, Y/n?" Rogue asked out if no where. You looked at him confused, while Sting glared at him. Rogue knew what Sting was thinking, so he decided it wouldn't be the best time to tell you about a certain guild.

"Heard what?"

"Uhm.. nothing important." He waved off.

"Why is everyone acting so weird?" You questioned, more of a question to yourself, but it caught Sting's attention.

"What do you mean?"

"Lola has been saying some funny stuff."

"Like what?"

"Saying that she has a secret, that she's sworn to secrecy, and then started talking about distractions!" You threw your hands up.

"A secret, huh?" Rogue smirked, letting out a little laugh. "I wonder what that could be."

"Shut it." Sting scolded through gritted teeth.

"Do you all know what it is?" You asked, looking at their faces. Sting looked mad, Rogue looked like he was having too much fun.

"Nope, not a clue." Sting answered too fast. "Maybe Lector has a crush on Lola."

You gasped loudly, covering your mouth. "Really!? That's amazing!"

"No, not really." Sting sighed, placing a hand in your shoulder to calm you down. It was his way of bringing you back down to earth.

"But I bet someone does have a crush." Rogue said quietly. Sting shot him a glare, and you just squinted your eyes.

"Rogue... do you have a crush on someone?" You asked him. His face showed a little bit of red.

"No, I don't." He responded flatly.

"Hm... I wonder who has a crush on who then."

"Yup, it's a wonder, a secret." Sting answered quickly. "Anyways, we should be taking about the Grand Magic Games."

"Right." You nodded. "I really need to get in the head space. I'm kinda nervous."

"Why would you be?" Sting furrowed his eyebrows together.

"Everyone will be watching the Games... and keeping an eye on Sabertooth."

"Right. And you being the only girl on the team, that's means—"

"Shut it, Rogue." Sting snapped his head at him. "Her being a girl has no effect on how she will perform for the team."

"That's not what I was going to say. Will you let me finish?" Rogue rolled his eyes, and Sting nodded. "Guys will definitely be paying more attention."