38.5

Happy GALentines day!! I hope you all have a good day, celebrating with whoever. I'll be celebrating with my girls (in a few days from now because life is just like that)☺️💛
______________________________

Lucy was more than happy to host a sleep over with all the girls and you. She didn't mind having guests, her issue was when they broke in.

So there you were, sitting in a circle in the living room with Lucy, Levy, Erza, Wendy, and Juvia. You were all laughing, talking, and eating snacks with a movie playing in the background. You definitely missed this, but you wouldn't trade the new and improved Sabertooth for anything in the world.

"So, what should we talk about next?" Erza asked, her laughter dying down a bit.

"Let's talk about Gray!" Juvia's eyes would turn into hearts, while everyone else either sighed or laughed a bit.

"Have you made any progress with him?" You asked her, but she shook her head.

"No, there are too many love rivals!"

"I promise you, there are no love rivals!" Lucy would explain to her, but Juvia would send her a glare.

"You're one of them!"

"I am not!"

"Yeah, you don't need to worry about Lu, Juvia." Levy smiled a bit, but then had a devious look rise to her face. "She has a thing for Natsu."

"I do not!" Lucy protested.

"You totally do! Don't even lie!"

"Wow, Lucy and Nastu? I could see it." Wendy smiled, nodding her head.

"Oh yeah!? Well... what about you and Gajeel, huh!?" Lucy yelled, obviously flustered.

"What!?"

"Oh yeah, I did see the two of you dancing at the Grand Banquet. I must admit, it's pretty cute." You smiled, a hand on your mouth to hide it a bit. "Tell us more, Levy!"

"There's nothing to talk about!" She huffed, crossing her arms. "If we are going to talk about anything, it should be about Wendy and Romeo!"

"Wh-What!?"

"What?! You and Romeo!?" You practically screamed, facing your body towards Wendy.

"N-No!"

"Wendy, you're too young to date!" You scolded her.

"I-I know that!"

"Well, let's talk about the one who is actually dating someone." Erza smirked, and everyone turned their head to you. "Tell us, Y/n. How is it being in a relationship with Sting?"

"Sting and I aren't dating." You answered honestly, looking down at the ground feeling embarrassed.

"Are you sure? You both seemed pretty close at the Banquet." Lucy smirked.

"Maybe a little too close." Levy followed. "That kiss was definitely something."

"You all saw that?"

"I think all the guilds saw it." Erza chuckled a bit. "But to be fair, everyone also saw how close you both have been since the Games."

"Sting and I weren't always that close, you know." You explained to them, and they all looked shocked.

"Really? You could have fooled me." Lucy smiled a bit.

"Was there a love rival that prevented you guys from getting together?" Juvia asked, and you shook your head.

"We just didn't get along for a while. Well, during the banquet it was revealed to me that he had actually liked me for a long time."

"You didn't like him?" Levy asked.