6.

Two years came and went. They were slow and agonizing.

By the time you were all 17, You, Sting and Rogue became well known, going by "The Dragon Slayer Trio of Sabertooth". For short, just the Dragon Trio. Everyone adored the group. Not only were they strong and helpful, they weren't too bad to look at either.

During the establishment of the group, inside the guild, you and Sting hated each other. It was obvious. He wouldn't talk to you and would barely give you the time of day. However, outside the guild was completely different.

Outside the guild, you and Sting developed what some would say a 'flirtatious dynamic'. He would flirt with you, sometimes say risqué things, leave some open ended innuendos here and there, and you would just feed into it. At first it really bothered you and made you sick. It was entirely toxic. But now, you'd be lying if you said you didn't enjoy the attention. If anything, you thought it was kind of funny. But to everyone who didn't know that it was only an act, they thought there was a secret relationship. Which only gained the Dragon Slayer Trio more publicity, which Jiemma loved.

Even though you may have liked the attention, you still hated Sting for what he did two years ago. The Lacrima stunt. You didn't appreciate it. You would have been fine without it.

Also during the two years, a few more people had ended up joining the guild. Rufus, Orga, and Yukino.

You became friends with Yukino. She was a celestial mage like Lucy. She kinda reminded you of her too.

As for Orga, you couldn't say much about him. The two of you didn't really talk.

Rufus, what could you say about Rufus? He could say anything and make your heart melt. He was incredibly amazing with words. You definitely had a crush on him. And you heard through the grapevine that there was a possibility of him liking you too.

You both sat at a table, you completely enamored by him. There was something mysterious about him, maybe it was the fact that he wore a mask. You didn't know. As for you, he thought you were kind and beautiful. However, he didn't know about the dynamic you and Sting had.

"Memory make..." Rufus said quietly, and made a rose. It was quiet cute. He handed it to you can you couldn't help but smile. "You know, my dear, red roses symbolize love at first sight."

"I didn't know that." You said, trying hard not to smile but it was impossible.

"Now you do. You should keep that in your memory."

"I will." You giggled.

You and Rufus never went more than just flirting and expressing your feelings in an indirect way. It was all harmless. At least to you and Rufus. Sting... he didn't know how to feel about it.

He knew one thing for sure, it was that you were distracted. It wasn't a good look on you— er, the team. "Rogue, do you want to go on a job?" Rogue thought a minute and nodded, getting up. "Cool, I'll get Y/n."

"Y/n? You want Y/n to come?"

"Yeah, why? You know master told us to take her with us whenever we go."

"Yeah, but Sting, he lifted that restriction six months ago. You know this."

"Hm... I don't recall." He tried to sound serious and believable, but he couldn't... not to Rogue.

"Uh huh... if that's the case, let's take on a bigger job and invite Rufus with us." Rogue suggested, knowing what all of this was about. He knew his best friend well.

"What? We don't need Rufus." Sting waved it off, walking towards the table the two of you sat at. You held your face in your palm, staring at Rufus. Rufus was staring at you back, making you little things with his Memory Make magic.