28

Sneaking in my own lil story line🤭
___________________

You made it out of the pub, and tapped Sting on the shoulder. As he turned around, he noticed the annoyed look on your face.

"Everything okay?" He asked, and you just let out a loud sigh.

"Yes and no. How long was I in there for?"

"Six minutes, fifteen seconds."

"I'm surprised you didn't come and get me."

"I'm not going anywhere near that Fairy scum."

"Some of them aren't." You rolled your eyes. "Some are. Fucking Macao."

"Who?"

"The guy who sold me to Sabertooth."

"Oh. He was in there?"

"Yes! And I wanted to beat his face in!" You started to hit your palm with your first, but Sting just laughed.

"Calm down, Y/n. Violence is never the answer."

"Wow, you're one to talk."

"If anything, you should thank him."

"Thank him!? For what!?"

"Well, if he never sold you to us, I would have never met you." He smiled weakly. You were about to say something, but stopped. He chuckled, and placed a hand on your head. "How's your injury now?"

"It's healed. It's just a scar now."

"Good. Let's head back, yeah?"

"Yeah. And uhm... you can hang out for a bit if you want."

"I'll take you up on that."

"I just want to rant a bit if that's okay."

"It's okay."

**

Sting was laughing at your frustrations as you punched your pillows. When his laughing got a little too loud for your liking, you started trying to punch him. However, you never got a hit in, because he held your wrists. Of course you tried to fight him, but he was determined to keep you from hitting him.

As his laughter died down and you relaxed, your forehead fell into his chest. He continued to hold your wrists, but it was light. You would stay like that for a few minutes, until he decided to wrap his arms around your body, and your hands found his chest.

"Betrayal is a tough emotion." Sting sighed. "Thinking someone is by your side, and you find out they're not."

"Yeah, it's not the best feeling."

"I hope you know that I look out for you, Y/n. I only want what's best for you."

"What are you, my father?" You looked up at him and chuckled.

"I'm serious. I want you to know that I'll be by your side."

"Sting, are you—"

"I'm not doing anything but letting you know that."

"I could have sworn that was a confession." You laughed, hoping that maybe, just maybe, it would give him an idea.

"Pfft, you wish."

"No I don't, you're the one wishing." You teased. He would laugh with you, but then trial off. You would notice the sudden silence, and look up at him. "Are you okay?"

"I just have this feeling that I'm going against Natsu tomorrow. I've been waiting for that day for a long time. For seven years."

"Mm." You hummed. You weren't sure what to say.