38

Again, sorry for the late updates! College takes over my life completely. I'm trying my best. May the Gods bless my mental health🥲
_______________________________

"Woohoo!"

"I have no memory of being this relaxed..."

"This was a great idea, Sting!"

"No one is ever going to believe it! We have a pool in our guild hall!"

"Sting, you're acting like a child!"

"Come on Rogue, loosen up a bit." You entered the pool area wearing a F/C bikini, tying your hair back. "This is the first time we're actually able to have fun in the guild hall."

Most eyes turned to you and widened in shock, especially Sting's. You noticed it, but decided it would be better if you convinced yourself they were looking at your scar rather than... all of you. Soon enough, Sting also realized that everyone was staring, and would shoot them all glares. You chuckled a bit and walked to the edge of the pool, hanging your legs into the water. The temperature was perfect, since Sting had paid a little extra for a heated pool.

Sting swam over to you, his arms resting on your legs. He laid his head down on his arm, and looked up at you with pure love and adoration. "You look good." He said, but you saw that he instantly regretted it due to how red his face got right after. "I mean, uh, your scar looks good. A lot better."

You laughed a little bit, and started to twirl bits of his hair in between your fingers. "Thank you, but I knew exactly what you meant, Sting."

"Can't fool you, can I?"

"Not anymore, that is. I can see right through you now." You laughed. He would laugh with you a bit, and lean up close to your face to try and kiss you. Once you realized what he was doing, you quickly got embarrassed, and turned your face away from him. He was confused why you had turned away from him. Just the other day you both couldn't stop kissing each other.

"Y/n, what's wro—"

"Sting, Sting! Listen Sting! I mean, Master!" Lector would come rushing in with Lola, sounding panicked.

"C'mon Lector, you know I don't care about that 'Master' shit. Is there something wrong?"

"Yeah! Something's really wrong! Fro and I were shopping in the market and somehow Frosch just completely disappeared on me!"

"What?"

"Oh no, that's awful!"

"Are you joking!? Or are you just that careless to let something like this happen!?" Rogue would yell at Lector, who was already feeling bad about the whole thing.

"I'm sorry! I just turned my back for a second and that's all it took!" Lector defended himself.

"Hey man, this is obviously an accident, so back off!" Sting placed a hand on Rogue's shoulder to spin him around, but Rogue wasn't having it, and smacked his hand away.

"Don't you understand!? Frosch doesn't know how to get back here!"

"Yeah, I know that, but that's not Lector's fault!"

"He knew that too!"

"He didn't do it on purpose!" The two would start fighting, pulling each other's hair like girls would.

"Both of you knock it off." You scolded them, and they both stopped. "It's happened before, and we found Frosch, all we need to do is go look for him!"

"I can come, I'll help find Frosch." Yukino offered. You nodded and swung your legs out of the pool, and hurried back inside of the guild to get changed into normal clothes, and Yukino followed closely behind you. As for the boys, Sting sighed and tried to calm himself down while Rogue was rushing to get ready.