13

Lemme just say thanks really quick. I'm no where near done with this story and it's already number one under the tag 'sting'? Holy shit😂 it amazes me. <33333

Sabertooth had made it to Crocus, the Capitol, very early in the morning. At least, early for you. In reality, it was about ten in the morning. Which, someone people could argue is early, but to Sabertooth... it's questionable sometimes.

However, it gave you time to explore the city. The city was filled with flowers and hustle and bustle of everything. There was an extreme amount of excitement due to the Grand Magic Games that would be starting the next day.

The Capitol was filled with many wizards from all over Fiore, but it didn't matter to you, Sting, or Rogue. You all were incredibly confident. You ended up seeing some wizards who had participated the year prior, and once they saw your guild marks, they went running. You weren't entirely sure how to feel about it. But a part of you felt a sort of excitement knowing that they were afraid of you- or rather, the guild.

"Wow! It smells so good!" Lola gushed, her paws in her cheeks.

"I know, right? The flowers look so beautiful too." You smiled, but then sneezed right after. Sting let out a soft chuckle, and you playfully hit his chest, since you thought he was laughing at you.

"Ooh, look Y/n! Flower crowns!" Lola pointed, and then looked up at you. "We should get one!"

"I don't know if I'll get one, Lola. The flowers are making my allergies flare up." You sniffed a bit. "But we can get you one!"

"I think you should get one, Y/n." Sting smiled, placing a hand on your shoulder. He had been doing that more recently, but you weren't complaining. The blue fabric of his gloves were soft on your shoulders whenever he touched them. "I think it'll suit you."

"You think so?"

"Yeah, totally." He said, walking over to the flower crown stand and grabbing two. One was made with all white flowers that he got for Lola, and the other one was f/c. He knew that you'd love that one, since Lola had told him your favorite color a few months ago.

"Thank you, Sting." You wanted to take the crown from him to place it on your head, but he ended up taking the initiative to place it himself. You blushed a little bit, but didn't really show any other emotion. You were trying really hard not to smile and get all flustered. Sting wouldn't have minded if you did, though. Honestly, he would have killed to have you jump into his arms saying a million thank yous. However, he knew it would have to wait. Just until the Games were over.

"It's no problem." He waved it off, and you all continued walking, you and Lola smiling with the flowers on your head.

This time, you led the group. You were in front in the middle while Sting and Rogue were following you. "I bet it's hard for you." Rogue whispered over to Sting.

"Let's not do this now." Sting rolled his eyes.

"I'm just stating what I see, Sting."

"Then maybe you should get your eyes checked."

"I'm sure it's hard for her too."

"Huh?"

"Did you see her blush when you placed the flowers in her head?"

"Did she really?"

"Yeah."

Sting hummed to himself, watching you walk ahead of him. You had stopped and kneeled down to the height of a child giving away flower necklaces. The child slid it over your head, being mindful of the crown already on it, and placed it around your neck. The smile you wore was infectious. And he was glad that you finally wore it for Sabertooth. It was nice to see you happy after all of those years.