1.

It had been three years since most of Fairy Tail's most powerful mages disappeared on Tenrou Island. You were now 15, struggling to get by. Without these mages, requests had barely been coming in. The guild was severely in debt, and any Jewel that they did get went straight to bills and alcohol. It was safe to say that Macao, the fourth guild master, was not very smart with Jewels.

With no work, many other members left Fairy Tail, in search for a new guild or even stable jobs. It disappointed you, but you understood. You were thinking the same. You had to support yourself and Lola. Although, you hated to leave your family. You made a promise to yourself to always be there for them, thick and thin, heaven and hell. But it was definitely harder to do when you weren't getting any Jewel in your pockets.

You were sitting at one of the tables, your head slumped in your hand. It was boring without them, and you all had assumed the worse. The only thing that gave you any sort of entertainment was watching Alzack and Bisca's child, Asuka. She was recently born, but absolutely adorable.

Over by the bar, you saw Macao. He was drinking, sighing deeply as he looked over papers. Fairy Tail was extremely in debt. So much so that they had to ask favors from other guilds. These guilds obliged, but were ruthless when it came down to paying it back and paying it forward. The only chance Fairy Tail really had were the Grand Magic Games, and Fairy Tail never won.

In fact, the past two years, a new guild named Sabertooth had won. You had to admit that they were pretty powerful, and it made you sick. You knew that if you had Natsu, Gray and all of them, you would win like it was nothing at all. And people would have more respect for Fairy Tail. Now, people looked at Fairy Tail like it was a joke. It made you sick.

"What am I going to do..." Macao muttered to himself. You felt bad. You wished there was a way you could help.

After a while, the doors to the guild opened, letting in a wave of natural light and an overwhelming amount of magic energy. Everyone who was present that day looked at the door, revealing a talk, buff man and a younger girl, probably around her age.

"Can I help you?" Macao asked, as they made their way in the guild. They seemed proud, walking in with their heads up. It intimidated you. The girl gave you a side glance, before looking back at Macao.

"We've been looking for a Dragon Slayer. We heard that you have one here." The man said. You almost recognized him, but you weren't sure.

"Yes, we do." Macao confirmed. "Y/n, an ice dragon slayer."

"Great. We'd like to have her in our guild." He said. You finally perked up hearing this.

"What?!" You screamed, drawing attention to yourself, but only Fairy Tail members.

"Sorry, but she's apart of Fairy Tail. We're her family, she's not leaving." Macao told them. "Thanks for stopping by."

"You thought we'd give up that easy?" The man chuckled. "Do you know who I am?"

"No, I don't."

"I suppose you wouldn't since you all are drunk all the time."

"Hey! Knock it off!" You told the man. Now, the man's attention and the girl's were on you.

"And who might you be?" The girl asked, pointing at you.

"I'm Y/n." You said sternly, standing up from your seat. "And what gives you the right to march in here and talk bad about us!?"

"Fiery one, isn't she?" The girl looked up. "Perfect for Sabertooth."

"Sabertooth?" You asked, feeling like all the air was punched out of you.