18

You all managed to sneak out of the arena without anyone stopping you all for autographs, pictures, things of that sort. You also managed to avoid Fairy Tail, which you were thankful for.

Dinner was nice, enjoying it with your friends. At the table, it was you next to Sting, and Sting next to Rogue. Rufus sat across from you, and Orga across from Rogue. It was nice with it just being the five of you, allowing for bonding time which wasn't very necessary, but still somewhat nice.

However, there were many people who came up to the five of you as you were eating. Adults, teens, and children. Everyone of all ages recognized you all. People commented on Orga's win, and Rufus' one try move during the challenge. Then they would comment on how they couldn't wait to see the Dragon Slayer Trio in action.

Somewhere in the mix, a group of teen aged boys, maybe between the ages of sixteen to nineteen, approached the table.

"Hey, you guys are Sabertooth, right!?" One of them screamed, causing you to flinch due to the sudden loudness.

"Yeah." Orga answered simply, taking a bite of his food.

"You guys were awesome today!" Another one said, all smiles. "I know you guys are gonna win!"

"Damn straight." Sting smirked.

"Is that all you say?" You groaned, rolling your eyes.

"Oh? Trouble in paradise?" A different boy laughed a bit, nudging his friends with his elbow.

"What?" You raised an eyebrow at him.

"It's no secret. It's obvious the two of you are together."

"We're not—"

"Our relationship doesn't concern you." Sting said simply, turning his head away.

"I think your right, man." One of them said to who you assumed was the leader, since he was so bold enough to point out your 'relationship' with Sting.

"Hey, if you don't want to go home with these guys, you could always come back to my hotel." He smirked, winking. Your face scrunched up, your mouth slightly agape in shock.

"That's—"

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Sting turned his body to face him, and stood up from his chair.

"The name is Koray." He kept his smirk, and crossed his arms. "What, scared you might lose your girlfriend to me?"

"Ha! That's hilarious." Sting gritted his teeth.

"I dunno, I think she might like me. She hasn't been able to take her eyes off of me."

"Because she's in shock that you had the audacity to say something so stupid and disgusting."

"She didn't seem to mind. You don't mind, do you, Y/n?"

"Who do you think you are, addressing her by her name like you know her?"

"Well, how else am I supposed to address her?"

"I have a few ideas." One of his friends chimed in. "He could easily call her 'my love' or 'darling' or 'sweetheart'..."

"Or you don't address her at all." Sting crossed his arms, now standing behind your chair, facing them.

"How would you like for me to address you, Y/n?" Koray asked, squatting down and placing a hand on your knee.

You were disgusted, and so were the rest of your group. Along with disgust, Sting was fuming with rage. Before he could do anything though, you punched the stupid teenager in the face, causing an instant nose bleed. He fell back, groaning a bit and cover his nose.