2.

Minerva showed you to your new apartment/dorm, and immediately left. The rooms were on the second story of the guild, and from what you understand, some younger members lived there. Once you opened the door, you ran over to the bed and started crying. Lola had closed the door, and then joined your side. She was upset too, but she had to be strong for you. If she was upset, you'd be even more so.

"I'm sorry, Y/n." She said softly. "I know this is hard."

"Hard!? It's awful!" You sobbed into the pillow. "They gave me away!"

"Y/n... I wish I could do something... but hey, at least Sabertooth came to you, though... that's something good, right?"

"They took me away from my family! And some family they are! They sold me like I was nothing!"

"Oh Y/n... It'll be okay."

"No, it won't! I already hate it here!" You sobbed more, and Lola just let you. She didn't want to make matters worse, and seemed like you definitely needed to let out some emotions before returning to the topic. However, you never wanted to return to the topic. You wanted to forget how Fairy Tail completely betrayed you. You knew that is Natsu was there, he wouldn't have let that happen. Gray wouldn't have let that happen. No one would have. But Macao would. And for what? Just to get out of some debt? If you ever find out that they used the money on something else other than debt, you'd never forgive him.

After some crying, you started to drift to sleep. You probably slept for about thirty minutes before suddenly waking up. Nothing woke you, it was just your body suddenly waking you up. You looked next to you and saw Lola, sleeping peacefully. You sighed deeply, lightly petting her head. At least you had her in all of this chaos. However, it didn't relieve the feeling of betrayal.

You slowly got up from the bed, feeling slightly dizzy. Since it was obvious that you would be stay at Sabertooth for some time, you decided to unpack. You started with clothes first, since those would be the easiest to do. They were already folded nicely, so all you had to do was transfer them into the dresser.

Next you decided to put away shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom. The bathroom was small, but it was enough. You didn't need a huge space for a bathroom. As long as you could take showers at the end of the day with good water pressure, it was enough for you. You also unpacked your hair brush, leaving it on the bathroom counter, along with a tooth brush, tooth paste, and some skin care items. It almost didn't all fit. You'd probably buy some selves for the bathroom eventually.

The last thing you had were some pictures with members of Fairy Tail. You pulled out one, and it was of you, Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Wendy, Erza, Happy and Lola. Looking at it made you sad, but then you saw the other picture you had that included everyone in the guild. Seeing it made you angry. You saw Macao in the picture, a lot younger that what he was now. But you started to grow more and more angry, until you screamed, and threw it at the wall.

Your scream woke up Lola, but the glass shattering caught the attention of some Sabertooth guild members. Jiemma being one of them.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" Lola asked, shooting up from the bed.

You didn't answer her. You were so angry.

You walked over to where the picture frame and the glass broke, and tried to pick up the pieces. Except, one piece sliced the palm of your hand. It wasn't too deep, but it was a long cut. You winced a bit, dropping the piece and holding your wrist. Upon seeing your palm, you started to see blood.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Lola asked again. You didn't answer, you just looked at the mess you had made, seeing a drop of blood fall onto the picture. For some odd reason, it reminded you of Juvia. Drip, drip, drop.