1

Pei Ran first noticed something wrong with her boyfriend when they were fighting Jedi to survive.

His boyfriend's name is Luo Qingshan. They began to fall in love in the second year of high school, and it has been almost three years now. Later they were admitted to the same university, but in different departments.

Today is the weekend. He went home. After dinner, he went online and wanted to chat with Luo Qingshan about a video, but he was dragged to play the game before he had a word.

It was Luo Qingshan's classmate who played games with them. Pei Ran didn't remember his name. He only knew that the boy was not tall and had white skin like snow. He often went to the library with Luo Qingshan.

Pei Ran is still a master at playing MOBA games, but this shooting game is not well played. In the past, Luo Qingshan often took him to play chicken, and in order to take care of him, he jumped into the wild area with few people.

At the beginning of this round, teammate #3 marked a spot at the airport.

"Is it okay to jump to the airport? I want to be stimulating." It was student Luo Qingshan's voice, which was very soft, with a little nasal sound, which sounded a bit pitiful.

Luo Qingshan said yes.

Pei Ran was silent. They were four rows in this game, and there was another person he didn't know. It might be other friends of Luo Qingshan. This person, like him, has not spoken since he entered the game.

After Luo Qingshan and his classmates cleared the people of a building, he seemed to remember that there were other people in the team.

Luo Qingshan: "Pei Ran, you hide well."

Pei Ran was holding a pistol and had been pestering a corner of the room for a long time: "Yeah."

Luo Qingshan: "Su Nian, come, there are people in this room."

"Here, brother."

"I'll rush first, you keep up."

"Okay, don't die."

It turned out that this person was called Su Nian.

Hearing the gunshots, Pei Ran suddenly felt a little bored. He shook the mouse, and the angle of view was just right to see the teammate No. 4 opposite.

I saw his teammate fighting alone on the other side, and one person simply killed a full formation beautifully, with blood volume as low as red, and finally stood calmly at the window to fight medicine.

From this angle, the two of them seemed to be looking at each other.

"It's over," Luo Qingshan said, "Baby, you can come out."

Their relationship did not deliberately go to hide, almost everyone around them knows. Luo Qingshan's baby has been called from high school until now.

Pei Ran recovered, did not open the wheat, and jumped down from the window holding the small pistol.

When he arrived, Su Nian was licking the box, Pei Ran stood still, he didn't play well and wouldn't grab resources from his teammates.

"Brother..." Su Nian asked, "Did you lick M4 away?"

Luo Qingshan laughed, "Did you discover this?"

"Give it to me, I feel bad today and don't want to play AK."

"Okay," Luo Qingshan said, "You can bring me a meal to the dormitory later, and I'll give you this shot."

"It's like this again..." There was a complaint in the words, but a smile in the tone, "Well, bring it."