29

Lin Xuhuan squeezed all the persuasive remarks that he came up with after a long time and then all suffocated.

When his brother hit someone last time, his face was particularly scary and aggressive, and he was worried that he would scare Pei Ran. Now look again...

He had never seen Yan Zhun's expression, with his eyebrows down, exuding grievances that were inconsistent with him.

Wait a minute, wronged? ?

"Hey, brother," Lin Xuhuan took a deep breath and confirmed, "You didn't win the fight? You won't lose? How many people are on the opposite side? Why are you hitting someone? It's not harmonious at all!"

Yan Zhunqiang's expression showed a slight gap.

If this were in the game, he would shoot his teammates.

Pei Ran's lips were a little dry, and he didn't even have time to drink his saliva before going out: "Does the hand hurt? What did the doctor say?"

"It's all right, skin trauma," Yan Zhun paused, "It hurts."

Lin Xuhuan said anxiously: "It still hurts? Then I will take you to the doctor again, the injury on my hand is not a joke!"

Yanzhun: "..."

Pei Ran's tight shoulders relaxed slightly. He glanced at the vending machine not far away and took a step back: "I'm going to buy water, what do you want to drink?"

After Pei Ran walked away, Lin Xuhuan still said, "Quickly, let's ask the doctor while there is no one in the emergency room."

Yan Zhun leaned back and said lightly: "It doesn't hurt anymore."

Lin Xuhuan: "???"

Yan Zhun glanced at the person in front of the vending machine, then frowned and asked, "Why did you bring him?"

Lin Xuhuan was wronged: "I didn't call it, we met on the road."

Yanzhun: "On the way?"

"Yes, the boss drove me here, but the baby was standing in front of the school." Lin Xuhuan said casually, "I didn't say anything about your injury. I came to see my ex-boyfriend."

Strictly rubbing his wrist for a while.

Lin Xuhuan continued: "But why the **** are you fighting with people? Although your roommate does look a little bit... but that's a baby's ex-boyfriend after all. You can bear it a little bit. You don't know that I was just there. How awkward it was in the car..."

Lin Xu Huanxu talked about it for a long time. He has always been a silly talker. Fans said in the live broadcast room that he was annoyed by him every day, and they scolded him while giving him gifts.

Until Pei Ran came back from a distance holding a few bottles of water and his footsteps rang in the corridor, Yan Zhun said to him: "Shut up."

Pei Ran bought five bottles of water, handed them three bottles to Lin Xuhuan, and said, "There is another bottle for the coach."

Then he lowered his eyes and asked, "Where is Luo Qingshan?"

Yan Zhun looked up at him, his eyes were dark, reflecting Pei Ran's figure.

After a long time, he said dumbly: "Seventh floor."

The elevator next door just opened, and the two policemen walked out and went straight to Yan Zhun.

"We talked to another person, and he was very determined," one of them said, "but we still recommend that you reconcile. After all, it is not a big deal. You are still young. A man can bend and stretch. It is your first hand. Just bow your head and admit your mistake."