17

During the two days of the school sports meeting, there were no classes. At night, the night snack stalls were all filled with students.

Luo Qingshan sat on the bench with his leg up and did not participate in the discussion at the dinner table.

His wine glass was touched by the person next to him: "What are you in a daze?"

Luo Qingshan lifted his chin, took a drink from his wine glass, "It's okay, where is it?"

"Isn't he all like this lately, he's broken in love." A friend poured him a bottle, "Come on, drink and get drunk a few times."

"Don't pour him down, who will help him go back if he gets drunk for a while?"

"Su Nian."

Su Nian was sitting across from Luo Qingshan. Hearing this, he couldn't help but glance at Luo Qingshan.

Luo Qingshan didn't even look at him, just shook his head: "No one needs to support him, it's just beer, I can't get drunk."

After a while, Luo Qingshan suddenly jumped out: "Did Yan Zhun not come?"

Those on the table were all classmates from the same department, and everyone was stunned when they heard the words.

"Are you confused?" The friend looked at him in surprise, "Which time has Yan Zhun been here? It's your birthday."

"I called him." Lin Kang poured himself a drink. "He said something was going on, he couldn't come."

"Damn it." The friend swiped his phone casually, and exclaimed when he saw a certain Weibo. He turned the phone back to show everyone, "Is this strict?"

It was a Weibo posted by a TZG assault. The content was "Take a string at the end of training." A person was accidentally captured on the right side of the photo. The boy was leaning back on the gaming chair lazily, with a very good profile.

Someone in the hot review asked who he was.

The assaulter replied: My brother, not a young trainee, don't guess.

TZG can be said to be the first team in domestic e-sports. Especially in the past two years, the two LOLs have blossomed and the topic is extremely high. The boys who play games almost pay attention to them.

"Really..." Lin Kang retracted his gaze, shook his head and tsk, "It's really awesome to let someone from TZG call him brother."

"Yeah, I want to have him like this. What kind of books do I read? I made money in the gaming circle early. With his face, even if he doesn't play well, he can still make money from his girlfriend's fans." My friend remembered What, bumped Luo Qingshan's arm, "Eh, haven't you played a game with Yan Zhun? Isn't it awesome?"

Luo Qingshan was inexplicably unwilling to respond.

He stared at the photo for a few moments, drank a sip, and smiled: "What's the use of playing the game so hard?"

"Brother, it's been in 0202, do you still say this? Do you know how much the professional players cost for a year to sign, how much money can be earned for a championship, and how much can one endorsement be divided into?" Lin Kangle said, "Strictly." If you go into a professional career, you will definitely have a lot to do."

"Why, do you have the ability to predict?" Luo Qingshan sneered: "There are so many powerful people, which round will you get him."

"You don't understand, the coaches of TZG came to our school to stop him. I have seen him several times..." Lin Kang pondered, "What's wrong with you today? It's weird."