4

Pei Ran returned to the bedroom, the first thing was to take a shower.

The restaurant has a light taste, but the taste in the restaurant is not small. Now he only feels the sourness of the vinegar potatoes in his hair.

After the shower, he stood on the bedside and wiped his hair with one hand at random, holding the phone and clicking on Su Nian's circle of friends again.

He and Su Nian added WeChat when they first met, but they never talked about it.

He skipped the first circle of friends, and then looked down.

[The peppers in this store are absolutely perfect. [photo]】

Luo Qingshan mentioned it to him today and found a restaurant with a strong spicy flavor. He also said that it was a pity that Pei Ran didn't like spicy food, otherwise he would take him to taste it.

[Today's Sports (11) [Photo]]

The shot was a basketball court. Pei Ran saw Luo Qingshan's jersey in the photo.

【One day trip to the library. 】

...

Most of Su Nian's circle of friends in the past two months are related to Luo Qingshan.

Pei Ran frowned very lightly, and quickly let go.

Pei Ran didn't know why he suddenly came to see Su Nian's circle of friends. In fact, he had scanned these pictures, but he had never cared before, and he didn't even click on the pictures.

No, or Pei Ran knew it.

It's just that his thoughts are too rude, even with some maliciousness, he can't just speculate on just one or two things, just a few photos.

He stayed on the photo for a few seconds, then turned off WeChat.

A week later, Pei Ran’s calendar popped up a push to remind him that tomorrow is Luo Qingshan’s birthday.

When he received Luo Qingshan's call, he was picking gifts in the store.

Luo Qingshan said: "Then what...baby, I want to submit an application with you."

"what?"

"I want to go to KTV for my birthday, okay?"

Pei Ran said: "Your birthday is of course yours."

"The key is that you have to be willing to come." Luo Qingshan said, "Don't you hate going to those places the most... This time the group of idiots persuaded me, and they said that they met people, and there are preferential packages, which are very cheap. But do you If I am willing to come, I will change places."

Pei Ran: "You just want to be happy."

So things are set.

The next night, Pei Ran looked at the mask on the table and hesitated.

Pei Ran really didn't like going to KTV. It was noisy, messy, and dirty. The smell of everyone was mixed together, and it smelled nauseous. Especially the smell of smoke, but there is only that little land in the box... He couldn't help but wrinkle his face just thinking about it.

Wearing a mask might be better, but it's a little boring.

The phone rang, it was Luo Qingshan's call. Luo Qingshan returned home today, and then went directly to KTV from home, and the two have never had a chance to meet.

"I've taken the box, do you know the way, or should I pick you up?"

"No," Pei Ran picked up the mask and stuffed it into the cabinet. Everyone is open to play in the bar, and a person wearing a mask suddenly comes in, I am afraid it will discourage other people. He said, "I use navigation."