32

Lin Xuhuan is on the live broadcast. He is lazy about anything, except that he is diligent in the live broadcast. After all, he is a big talk, and there is a barrage in the live broadcast.

Everyone in the barrage was laughing at him, saying that he had to teach others if he couldn't suppress four times the AK, and someone asked him who was talking.

"Who said that my quadruple AK pressure is not good? Except for my brother, I have never seen anyone who plays AK better than me. If you don't believe me, go outside and shout out to see who dares to respond." Lin Xuhuan said, "Just talked. That’s my brother, yes, I played with that one before. Doesn’t his voice sound good?... Oh he’s not taking orders... Isn’t he handsome? Just kidding, he’s more handsome than..."

"There is no end?" Yan Zhun asked.

"It's over, it's over." Lin Xuhuan smiled politely, "Where are you two now?"

Yan Zhun ignored him, Pei Ran thought for a while, and opened Mai Ying: "Internet cafe."

Lin Xuhuan was stunned: "How did you go to the Internet cafe? I want to go online and come directly to the base. I will reimburse you for the taxi fare! Which Internet cafe are you in? Otherwise, I'll go to you to play."

As soon as the voice fell, Lin Xuhuan was shot a few shots at his feet, and he was so scared that he jumped up and screamed: "I'm sloppy, I'm close to someone! I didn't even hear my footsteps! It's a horrific!

He jumped on the spot several times, then looked back in horror, Yan Zhun raised his gun and opened the mirror, the muzzle was facing him.

"..." Lin Xuhuan said quietly, "Brother, I shut up."

Pei Ran didn't speak and laughed silently.

Every time I play games with them, Pei Ran is very relaxed and happy. After a game, even if there is no head, he is in a good mood.

After searching the Ono area, they found that Yan Zhun had met someone. He heard the gunshots. Pei Ran just wanted to see if he could help, when the person next to him suddenly stretched out his hand.

Yan Zhun pressed his backpack button and glanced at the contents of his gun and body.

Pei Ran's hand holding the mouse tightly: "...what's the matter?"

Yan Zhun immediately took the enemy two seconds, and was on the way to lick the box: "Look at what you lack."

Then Pei Ran opened the door to a new world.

He didn't even see what was missing in the enemy's box. Yan Zhun licked the two boxes in ten seconds before Lin Xuhuan and the others arrived.

"Come." Yan Zhun glanced at Lin Xuhuan's pitifully empty gun on his back and said, "Secretly."

Lin Xuhuan muttered to the audience in the live broadcast room in wonder: "I just saw a muzzle...My brother won't take it. He already had a muzzle before. What I saw... Am I dazzled? "

Then he turned around and witnessed the scene of the two teammates sharing the spoils.

Lin Xuhuan: "Cao, brother, you **** partial!"

Seeing that he was discovered, Yan Zhun should be very open: "Yeah."

Lin Xuhuan said: "It's not fair! You put him back, I'll work hard with Ranbao, whoever finds it!"

Pei Ran hadn't participated in the battle just now. He was just a gunpoint. His strength was all on the spot. He didn't care about this. He turned around and wanted to fight Lin Xuhuan.

"I killed both of them, and I licked the box by my abilities." Yan Zhun asked, "If I found it, it was his. Why is it unfair?"

Lin Xuhuan didn't care about some strange logic in Yan Zhun's words. He had obsessive-compulsive disorder, and his gun was just one muzzle behind. Seeing that this road was not working, he decided to take another one: "Yes, baby, come, give me this muzzle first, I will kill someone in a while and then lick it back to you."