7

Near the end of get out of class, Pei Ran closed the textbook and took the mouth cover from his pocket to put it on.

"Are you leaving early again?" the roommate asked him.

Pei Ran nodded.

Roommate: "You have left a few days early, and those who don't know think that someone is blocking you after school..."

Pei Ran smiled and didn't say a word. When the teacher turned his head, he held the book and left the back door.

It wasn't until some distance from the teaching building that Pei Ran relaxed.

He breathed out very lightly, took out his mobile phone and took a look, and sure enough, there were several messages sent by Luo Qingshan.

Pei Ran quickly flipped through their chat records over the past few days, and she had the illusion of returning to high school in a daze.

[Luo Qingshan: Pei Ran, shall we have lunch together? 】

[Pei Ran: No, I ordered a takeaway. 】

[Luo Qingshan: OK, which one do you book? I have the same as you. 】

[Luo Qingshan: [Video call, not connected]]

[Luo Qingshan: Baby, I miss you. 】

[Luo Qingshan: I haven't been able to listen to class well all day. 】

[Luo Qingshan: I deleted Su Nian, you can check it anytime. 】

[Luo Qingshan: Have dinner together? I will go to the classroom to find you. 】

In high school, Luo Qingshan followed Pei Ran in the same way. I took the initiative to ask the teacher to change to Pei Ran's side, the dormitory was changed to Pei Ran's upper berth, and even had lunch and dinner to stick to Pei Ran...and so on, I couldn't drive away.

Pei Ran closed the dialog box and easily cancelled the message bar set by Luo Qingshan with his mobile phone to the top.

In the evening, when Luo Qingshan opened the door of the dormitory, Yan Zhun was watching a replay of the PUBG International Game.

He only wore one earphone, his legs spread loosely, looking a little absent-minded, and the sound of opening the door did not affect him in the least.

With a slap, Luo Qingshan put a dozen beer on his table and asked him: "Drink together?"

The beer can was wet and it looked like it had just been taken out of the refrigerator. Yan Zhun looked at the wet tabletop, frowned lightly, then shook his head: "Don't drink."

So Luo Qingshan can only buy drunk alone.

Halfway through the drink, he picked up his mobile phone and subconsciously wanted to call someone to accompany him. After dialing out, he found out that something was wrong and hung up quickly.

At two o'clock in the night, Yan Zhun was awakened by his roommate.

He slowly opened his eyes, and his dark eyes were full of sleepiness and irritability.

Luo Qingshan: "Pei Ran, you are so cruel..."

Just be strict and you will be refreshed.

The lights in the dormitory had long been turned off, and Luo Qingshan's mobile phone screen became the only light source.

Luo Qingshan's tone was depressed: "Three years...three years together, you have to tolerate my mistakes, Pei Ran."

Luo Qingshan mumbled to himself for a few minutes, Yan Zhun was really annoyed by it, and when he took out the earplugs from under the pillow, he heard two rustling sounds.