36

Although the two TZG assaulters have always been big-hearted, but after losing the game, the teammates also suffered from such a thing, and their mood will inevitably be affected. After a few casual conversations with Pei Ran, they continued to lie down silently.

Pei Ran was sitting on the sofa and playing with her mobile phone.

He is always not talkative, no one speaks, so he doesn't speak, sits and looks awkward, just find something to do.

Two TZG topics were hung on the hot search list, Pei Ran clicked in and watched for a while, and liked a few pertinent Weibo.

The phone vibrated suddenly.

[Lin Kang: Pei Ran, are you free? 】

[Pei Ran: What's wrong? 】

[Lin Kang: Show you a post, my girlfriend has to let me forward it to you...]

[Lin Kang: [Mancheng University-Breaking the news-Su Nian of the University of Manchuria Electronic Information, I have an appointment with my boyfriend every weekend, with pictures]]

[Lin Kang: She also asked me to bring something to say... "The scumbag got in a car accident today, and the young man will biss tomorrow. Don’t be sad for the dog boy."

[Pei Ran:...]

Pei Ran originally thought that "with pictures" meant chat records and the like.

Unexpectedly, it was a photo of Su Nian naked, only the lower body was blocked by the quilt, and a mosaic was randomly wiped across his eyes. At a glance, he could tell that it was Su Nian himself.

Seeing this photo, Pei Ran turned off with excitement.

When Yan Zhun came out of the replay room, Lin Xuhuan opened his eyes when he heard the sound, and raised his head stubbornly and asked again: "Brother, do you want to fight twice?"

"Don't fight." As soon as Yan Zhun's voice fell, the door opened on the second floor, and several people looked up in the same place.

Vigo walked out of the room holding the cup, and raised his eyebrows: "It all depends on what I am doing? Xiao Zhun, are you here?"

Vigo is the oldest in the team. He will be 25 soon. Only he and the coach will be called "Xiaozhun" in the team.

Yan Zhun said "Um": "Make coffee?"

"No, pour a glass of water." Vigo's tone was more relaxed than the others, he went downstairs to the pantry, "Are you free, have a few words?"

The two of them didn't talk much, just two sentences were just two sentences. Before Lin Xuhuan had time to gossip what they said, Yan Zhun came out of the pantry.

Lin Xuhuan asked, "Brother, really don't play? I'm tired of playing double and single rows."

"Don't play." Yan Zhun walked to Pei Ran and picked up his backpack with one hand, "We're on it."

TZG is a famous domestic team and a team that all youth trainees and newcomers want to join. Just the base of a PUBG partition is a five-story large villa. Computer accessories are filled with a warehouse, gym, movie room, billiard room and so on.

The strict room is next door to Lin Xuhuan. It is the same size and decoration as the team members, with independent guards, TVs and computers.

The window of the strict room was open, the curtain was stirred by the night wind, and the black hat he often wore was hung on the chair by him. The quilt was arranged randomly, and it didn't look too messy.

Obviously clean, and there is no other smell, but Pei Ran felt that the atmosphere was full of strict standards.

Yan Zhun put his backpack on the chair, turned his head and asked, "Will you go back tonight?"